Milkshakes for Sale by caramelstreet

| Milkshakes for Sale by caramelstreet |

ofcourse, we open the book with my favorite author here on Wattpad

once upon a time, I had my head buried in a deep pile of books and studying organic reactions had very well saturated my brain to the peak level. that's when I had opened Wattpad. i had believed sneaking to a fictional world for a while would make me calm my nerves. little did I know the book I'd be choosing to read would raise my heartbeats even more.

this book made me smile, squeal, aw, kick my feet in the air, and all in all it made me happy. so happy. i wasn't an avid commenter back when I read this book so perhaps the amount of love I have for Sitara and Shaurya doesn't really show to the new readers, but even today on my bad days I still find myself going back to one of those chapters and wanting to read some heartwarming romance of these two cuties.

it was already hard for me to contain my obsession over these two beautiful characters named Sitara and Shaurya and then the dear author had to drop the bomb of attaching a video of Ayush - Barkha (my favourite couple in the web series world) as an epilogue too. it had just added the cherry on the cake for someone like me!

needless to say, caramelstreet was indeed true to her name and she had just melted caramel into her words while writing this book.

if I had to sum up what I feel for this book, I'd say, this book feels like home.

i feel pity for people who have still not discovered this masterpiece though I really doubt if someone might be living under a rock for that long!

anyone who thinks I'm exaggerating, just read the book once and you'll know!

well, caramelstreet, the handprints of this book on my soul urged me to create something to give back to you as your dear reader, who has always been enchanted by your beautiful words!

so here goes nothing...?

hope you like it! <3

•••

behind the art

this is the first time that I had literally drawn something to create a cover lol, now I lack the proper tools to do the same, so the illustration isn't really of top-notch level, however, I'd consider this work to be my baby forever, since it's the start of my new endeavour!

•••

find the link to the book attached in the inline comment here