Arranged Roommates by srishtiwrites

| Arranged Roommates by srishtiwrites |

arranged roommates — a potential book to make everyone's cheek pink with the main characters cute banters and romantic moments.

i had tumbled upon this book when I was looking for some arranged marriage trope (for the forced proximity really) book. now being a desi reader, I was tired of reading arranged marriages stories with dark toxic ceos who the female lead had to 'fix' in order to love. i hated how unnecessary fight scenes were thrown in and the female leads always loved playing doormat to their significant others just because they were 'in love'.

but but but, this book satisfied my heart in more ways than one. it didn't have a lengthy courtship period or dark ceo trope. sure, the male lead is a CEO, but you'll hardly ever feel he is one. why? because he's such a golden retriever. he's one of those guys who makes you feel comfortable, who makes you want to take care of him like a little baby.

and well, the female lead, ria, she's a sassy queen but not too reserved or rude that you might end up hating her. instead, she's a cool queen with a heart of gold. she's just like any other independent successful girl who believes on loving herself before anyone else.

one of the facts that really stood out for me in the story was — the author didn't make her characters perfect. they had flaws, just like us. natural and immature. but, what's amazing is how both the characters equally handle them, tell each other to act prudent and at times even scold each other for what's wrong, and bring them to the right path. (if you read the book, you know what specifically I'm talking about)

not just the plot, but the writing stands out as well. the mature scenes don't make you uncomfortable, infact they depict the real love that the characters share for each other.

all in all, the book gives your butterflies, blushy cheeks, uncontrollable laughter moments, astounding scenes and so much love.

it did so for me, therefore I thank the dear author — srishtiwrites for making me smile on my bad days merely by her sweet updates!

here's a little thing, I'd like to gift you!

hope you like it! <3

(although you've already seen this XD)

•••

fun fact

this cover was created a few months back and was gifted to the author a long while ago, however, it was important to put it out here with a little message of what I felt and liked in the book!

behind the art

again, thanks to canva! now, the idea was to pick a graphic which depicted the cutesy vibe the book has whilst also depicting the truest nature of the characters (cue - the chubby female lead). also, I wanted to follow the theme of the book and keep it to the tones of pink and purple.

•••

find the link to the book attached in the inline comment here.