Fist Bump by poornakrish

| Fist Bump by poornakrish |

fist bump was a book that i couldn't put down once i picked it up. the storyline, the plot, the writing, all had me gripped to the book like a glue.

somewhere around August last year, i had picked up this book because the book description had lured me in with the mysterious and fun vibe it exuded. however, i wasn't aware i was also gonna be quite hooked to the book, and give into its addiction. i picked the book up around somewhere late at night, and then kept it down the next morning, yeah, if not for sleep or food or my mother's scolding, it was really hard to just keep the book down without finishing it.

the author's mastermind in weaving the plot and therefore executing it in the utmost magical manner left me speechless. now, if i really want to praise the most important element of the book, i might have to give some spoilers, which i won't because i seriously want you guys to give it a try!

however, i'd still praise how the author perfectly showed every emotion, every relation and every bond just perfectly. for a moment, even after knowing the truth about the characters i used to be fooled by the character's pov about their identity, all thanks to her beautiful penmanship.

i won't be lying if i say this book was a full pack for me, because it was! the gradual escalation of emotions, the little moments of truth, the organic flow and character's reactions to different situations, it was accurately portrayed! i truly enjoyed it, and thus ask you all to also check it out at least once.

thus, here i present a little gift to the beautiful author of this book — poornakrish as one of her readers who fell in love with her work!

hope you like it! <3

•••

behind the art

this was illustrated and left for a month there. why? because I was too lazy to detail it up or add the shadows. :"") but, yes this one was simple and cute, something that resonated with the high school vibe of the story! blue blazers because my school had blue blazers lol.

•••

find the link to the story attached in the inline comment here.