Chapter 6: Most goofy group of 7 ever!

"If I let you out. Will all of you behave yourselves?" I question the group of seven. All of them nodding, even thought we both know thats not gonna happen.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Danny screamed "NO!" Billy and Stu argued back. My eyes watering at the goofy sight in front of me. This is their first step outside of the building and this is the first thing they do?
Danny had found a sharp rock. And was about to hit Freddy with it who was already bothering Jason. But Billy and Stu were going to do the same thing, but their rock wasn't as sharp was the one Danny had so they started fighting over it. Reaching over to grab the rock carefully.

*Drip* *Drip* *Drip*

I looked down at my hand with the rock in it, my mouth flew open. I was bleeding. Seriously? Calming down realizing that it was my fault for even grabing the rock in the first place. Taking a glance at the trio, I watched as they were still bickering, Danny holding an imaginary rock in his hands him nor the bestfriends realizing it was gone in the first place. Danny tried to throw the rock at Stu but fail when he hit air. Confused looks spread across their faces. "Where's the rock-?" Stu asked. Now it was their turn to scream. All of them turned to look at me, then my arm. All three let out a blood curling scream. "Y/N?!" They said in unison. "Are you alright?!" "Do we need to call Hannibal!?" "I'm so sorry!" They cried. Geez that should be me crying not them. "I'm alright." I said laughing it off. They just cried louder. "Seriously i'm okay." I said reassuring them, but they didn't stop. Thinking I should get the patched up, I left they didn't seem to notice my disappearance and kept crying on the dirty ground.

"Gosh" I said shaking my head while cleaning the wound. Suddenly I was in the air. Again. Almost breaking my neck to look at.

Jason!

I smiled Jason was absolutely adorable. He was basically a mix between Brahms and Bubba!

"Hello Jason." He nodded. Peaking over his shoulders I saw Freddy tied up to a small tree, knocked out. Not gonna lie well done Jason. I held in a laugh. Where Jason got that rope from, was unknown. A sudden push on Jason's back cause me to go flying up into the air. Looking down on the far ground below me I sighed. Holding in a scream.

Only for me to land in Hannibal arms. "Now, now, Micheal. Thats not nice, now is it. What if you hurt Y/n. Dear? Are you alright" He told Micheal sternly, then turned his face to me with a sweet but slightly worried smile. Micheal turned to look at me then to stunted Jason, shrugging, then slowly moving his fingers into his pocket. Taking out a small peace of paper to write on. 'Y/N IS STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN SHE'LL BE FINE.'  He wrote shoving the papers in Hannibal face, which scrunched up from disgust "Horrid hand writing, Micheal. But I have to agree," he said laughing putting me down slowly. "Now lets get Jason back up."

Grabbing Jason and shaking him making him come back to reality. He wrapped his arms around me in a bone crushing hug. What daze vu, huh? But this time Micheal is the squirrel.

"Okay okay Jason, why don't you put me down." Unlike stubborn Brahms he put you down. 'Where are you going?' He motioned, " I'm gonna go see Micheal" I told him, Hannibal's smile faded "Miss Y/n are you sure? He almost gave you an life threading injury. Are do you really want to be in his company? Why not stay with Jason and I." He said turning his head to Micheal's direction and scoffing. Jason notably nodded. "I'll be find don't worry I said walking it off." I said laughing.

"Micheal!" I said but he just stared at the fence.

We got an amazing view from the ward being a bit higher up.

"This is a nice view, right Micheal?" He slightly turned his head to me giving me a glare with an 'wth' look with disgust. I laughed nervously.

His hand slowly moved from his side pointing at something. Or

Someone....

My gaze followed his pointing finger to man. Wait... I know that face. I could feel rage boiling up.

It was my husband.

Micheal pulled out the same piece of paper out of his pockets, and wrote. YOU DON'T NEED HIM MISS Y/N, YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE IN FACT. BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE ME INSTEAD. I started at the paper looking at the last part he only drew on line to cross it out? Did he think I can't see it, Or did he do it on purpose? 'But you can always take me instead.' Thats funny. "Well! Micheal I deeply appreciate this note. Thank you" I told him. He grunted in response. And walked away.

Heading over to check on the Ghostface trio, I peeked around a bush. My heart sank. I-it's y-your fault. Danny said weakly. "N-n-no y-ou-urs." Billy said. Stu was laying on the floor. "Now Miss Y/n is gonna h-hate u-us f-forever." All of their eyes were red.

"What happened here?!" I yelled, "we're soryy" they said in unison, minus Stu on the ground. I blinking, then they did. "For what?" I questioned.

...

So you forgive us?

I don't even remember what your talking about so I guess so, now come on, lets go, times almost over. I laughed.

"You bitch!" Freddy yelled, a sudden shove caused me to scream.

I don't think I've had ever been so scared before.

But here I was

Falling to my end.

Asylum secrets

Danny can't use his camrea anymore, why? Well, it's full with pictures and videos of you that he can't delete.

Billu and Stu made cards for you to ask you to be their girlfriend.

You didn't forget about the rock that cut you, you  just felt bad for them.

Freddy was telling Jason that hockey pucks aren't your type.

Hannibal wanted to make Jason's mother's cookie recipe with you, but Micheal interrupted that.

Micheal was so jealous that he 'bumped' into Jason  'accidentally.'

Micheal wanted you to take the hint on the paper that he liked you but you didn't say anything about it.

Freddy didn't mean to push you, he just wanted to asked you to spend more time with him. He was also fighting Jason for you.

Justice for Jason.

Your falling of a building. Will you survive? Or not?