Chapter 9: She would never!

Warning: swearing

"Come on she'll be back in no time!" The man said with a fake sweet voice. "Mr Y/ex, you seem to be rather calm for this situation, weren't you and Miss Y/n in a relationship?" Hannibal asked glaring at the man. "I can assure you that my fellow inmates aren't so happy with this reasoning. Why don't you give us a bigger explation?" Hannibal's eye twiched while speaking. "'Weren't?' Ha, you seem to have misunderstood the relationship between Y/n and I. We still are." A smirk grew on Y/ex face.

"What?" Hannibal asked confused.

"You heard me." Y/ex snarky replied.

Hannibal eyed Micheal then turned his gaze to Danny.

"Seriously? And you think we will believe that? I heard your little conversation between Miss Y/n and you." Danny said pointing his pointer finger at the taller man's chest. Y/ex face instantly scrunched in disgust. "You know, you really can't mind your fucking business? How Y/n even stuck here is ridiculous. That doesn't matter she'll leave soon." Y/ex laughed in Danny's face. "I could tease you all I want, and guess what? You cant do anything about it. Because? Your chained up! Like the animals you are." Y/ex taunted his intentions getting darker. Micheal reached out trying to kill the man.

All of Y/n's dear patients were on the floor with their legs chained to the ground.

How? You question?

Well, Y/ex had a great idea to tell Amy and Janet that the paients tried to escape from the ward and try hurt Y/n even more to let out their anger. And ofcourse Janet was greatly worried, and Amy was extremely angry. They had to tell the boss about this. To stop this behavior, the boss did what? Locked them up. Shame right?

Two hours later

"This sucks. No way that son of a bitch didn't let us out to see Miss Y/n, and now he won't let us out for lunch? I'm hungry." Billy said. "I know right, I literally just wanna see Y/n, and the food part too, even if this food tastes like trash" Stu said shaking their heads. Yelling across the room from the space but between the two. "A-at le-e-east F-freddy isn't here to c-cause more t-trouble." Norman said trying to ease his head. His mother not saying anything. "Sending Freddy to the basement is a bit harsh..." Stu jokingly said, getting strange looks from everyone, but soon that was replaced with one of relief. Bubba babbled angry noises disagreeing shaking his head. "Calm down Bubba hes joking." Billy explained patting the chubby man on the back. Thomas was put farther from his brother so Thomas unfortunately couldn't calm down Bubba.

FREDDY POV:

"This sucks" Freddy said shaking his head. Shadows moved from the darkness.

"Dang buddy what you down here for?" Chucky said, "You havent got sent down here in a while! How did someome like you get caught?" Pennywise questioned laughing. "I should be saying the same to you." Freddy rolled his eyes. "Who the hell is this clown?" Motioning to the clown in black and white with a tiny black hat on top. "This is Art, He doesn't talk I'd say hes boring." Chucky mocked rolling his eyes. "Don't be like that, Arts a really cool guy! You'll get used to him." Pennywise said grinning.

BACK TO PATIENTS:

'Brahms don't worry to much, Miss Y/n will aways comes back! We just need to hope shes fine mentality and physically' Jason motioned to the doll masked man. "Thank you, friend Jason." Brahms said sadly.

*BANG*

The door flung open revealing an Y/ex with Y/n his arms wrapped around her waist. But Y/n had a hat covering her face.

"Y/n?" They all yelled.

Y/EX POV:

"No I will not do that" An Italian voice rang out. Infrount of the man was a woman with cherry silky hair. "Do it for me please. No do it for us! This way, once Y/n gets out of the hospital and she finds out 'she quit' she'll go back to modeling and singing, the she'll think I changed, and want her pathetic ass back, and she'll run into my arms, then I can sneak out some money so we won't have to worry about money! And we can get the new dress and bag you wanted hun."

"Hmm... Fine" the lady agreed.

BACK TO PATIENTS POV:

"Y/n are you alright?!"

*Happy sigh language*

"Toots? What happened!?

"Y-y/n-n! Wh-what!"

*Unknown squeals of joy*

*Silence*

"Nanny Y/n your back!"

"I'm so happy to see you!"

The Ghostface trio and Brahms Jason Norman and Bubba tried to get up to hug 'Y/n' but were still stuck. "Oh, this." Danny laughed nervously staring at the chain at his feet. "It doesn't matter now does it? Since you're here! Com'on let us out of this Y/n! We didn't do anything that thing chained us up for no reason." Stu said rolling his eyes.

'Y/n' Shoke her head. " No, sorry." Y/n simply said. "Y/n you sound different. The fall really did a toll on you, mmh, toots?" Danny said laughing nervously, not liking how strange this is and how different she seemed it was like she was a different person.

Looking over his shoulders to look at the note in Micheal's hand, he read. "THAT IS NOT MISS Y/N, THATS A FAKE. MISS Y/N BROKE UP WITH Y/EX WHY WOULD SHE BE SO CLOSE TO HIM. PLUS IT WAS A REALLY BAD FALL SHE TOOK. IT'S BEEN A DAY, THAT WOULD TAKE ATLEAST A WEEKS TO SOMEHOW BE ABLE TO WALK. PlAY IT OFF UNTIL HE LEAVES."

"Whats up with your expression, huh? You seem to be a bit bothered?" Y/ex pulling 'Y/n' closer. "Darling whats your opinion on this pathetic group of prisoners?" He asked. "Them? They're useless little maggots, I don't want to be near them anymore... Hey, I think I want to quit" Y/n said.

Danny Micheal and Hannibal stood their ground acting shocked the unknown woman's words would have hurt them if this random lady wasnt a fake and was his Y/n.

The others got really hurt not just by her rude words said to them but saying that she would

"Quit?!"

Asylum secrets

The fake Y/n is Y/ex new wife for now at least.

The fake Y/ns name is Cheri.

Billy and Y/n are having the time of their life rigt now.

The most of Y/n's paicents are spending their night crying.

Freddy, Art, Pennywise and Chucky are playing cards.