Two lovers flame (the outside world)

Wednesday and Y/n donned their customized uniforms, each reflecting their individual albeit similar preferences. Wednesday sported a black and charcoal striped blazer, paired with a matching skirt that fell just above her ankles. She opted for a grey woolen vest and a tie, customizing her attire into a blacked-out version of the vibrant purple or blue uniforms worn by the other girls. This allowed her to stay true to her character and avoid the painfully bright colors she despised.

Y/n, on the other hand, had his uniform tailored to his liking. His blazer was a near pitch black, deviating from the standard bright blue or purple uniforms worn by the other boys. He also replaced the woolen vest with a grey waistcoat, accompanied by matching pants and a tie. His blazer and pants looked almost ethereal as if it smoke it self blowing away.

Enid skipped over to them and was impressed by how well Y/n's uniform suited him. However, she quickly averted her gaze when she noticed the death stare Wednesday directed at her.

Enid: "Follow me," she said, galloping through another courtyard, with the couple in pursuit.

---------------------------------------------------------

Enid: "Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us outcasts, freaks, monsters," the cheerful girl explained.

Y/N: "You can spare us the sanitized sales pitch," the pretty boy interjected, stealing a glance at his breathtaking lover in her uniform.

1

Wednesday: "We don't intend to stay here any longer than we have to," she deadpanned.

Enid: "Why not?" Enid questioned

Y/N: "It was her parents' idea to send us here-" "They've been eagerly seeking any excuse to send us here. It's all part of their nefarious yet painfully obvious plan," Wednesday interrupted, scowling.

Enid: "What plan?" Enid asked, confused.

Y/n: "To mold us into mini versions of themselves." the h/c boy replied with a stern yet modest look

Enid: "Well, in that case, maybe you can clarify something. There are rumors circulating that you two killed a kid at your previous school, and your parents pulled some strings."

Y/N: "Actually, there were more than one kid -" "But who's counting?" the couple chimed in after each other, both wearing blank expressions that seemed devoid of any emotion. Enid gulped in fear, feeling intimidated.

Enid: "*hot but terrifying* Uh, anyway, welcome to the quad," she said, regaining her cheery composure.

Both: "That's a pentagon," the short girl corrected her with the most lifeless of stares

Enid: "Look, the whole snarky goth girl and murderer act might have worked at a normie school, but things are different here. Let me give you a rundown of the social scene." Y/n sighed.

Wednesday: "We're not interested in participating in tribal adolescent clichés."

Enid: "Well, use it as fuel for your bottomless pit of disdain. There are many flavors of outcasts here, but the four main cliques are fangs, furs, stoners, and scales. Over there are the fangs, a.k.a. vampires. Some have been here for literal decades. Those knuckleheads over there are the furs, a.k.a. werewolves, like me," Enid explained, pointing to herself.

Y/n: "Full moons must get pretty rowdy around here. Did you pack your noise-canceling headphones, Mi rosa negra?" he asked Wednesday, giving her a peck on the forehead.