I couldn't think of a chapter title

Y/n wore his toothy devilish grin. As he strung the guitar.  As he sat down on Wednesdays side of the bed, she swiftly joined him, snuggling into his side and resting her head on his right shoulder.

Y/N lovingly caressed the side of the guitar, where their initials, Y/N.M+W.M, were carved into the old wooden base. Wednesday noticed this and whispered in a raspy voice, 

Wednesday: "Are you going to play for me, or do you intend on staring at our initials all night?

With a slow strum of the guitar, a gentle and soothing tune filled the room, creating a tranquil ambiance. Y/N strummed the strings of his guitar, his fingers dancing across the fretboard, a beautiful melody filled the room. It was a song crafted solely for Wednesday's ears, love expressed through music. The hauntingly sweet notes wrapped around her, their harmony intertwining with her soul. Wednesday closed her eyes, allowing herself to be transported by the music.

Y/n: Wise men say. "Only fools rush in". But I can't help. Falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help. Falling in love with you?

Gazing up at him with wide eyes. She listened attentively, her heart pounding in her chest. She scooches in closer. Which he smiles at her. She blushes before punching him in the arm.

Y/n continuing: Like a river flows. Surely to the sea. Darling, so it goes. Some things are meant to be. Take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I can't help. Falling in love with you?

Wednesday is now hugging Y/n by the neck as they swing back and forth together slowly. Wednesday letting her cold demeanor melt just for him.

Y/n: Like a river flows. Surely to the sea. Darling, so it goes. Some things are meant to be. Take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I can't help. Falling in love with you. For I can't help. Falling in love with you.

Y/N glanced over at Wednesday, his sparkly E/c orbs on display, while she stared back with her sparkly midnight eyes. Frowning, she realized that the song had come to an end.

Y/N: "How was it? I know you don't like sharing feelings, but.-" Before he could finish, Wednesday cut him off, burying her head deeper into his arm. 

Wednesday: "That was the most pure and meaningful song I've ever heard. I found it well above satisfactory. I loved it," she said, interrupting him and showing her appreciation whilst digging her head even deeper into his arm.

Y/N: "Ey, Wednesday, stop that hurts," he hissed softly, but she didn't respond. He noticed her head twitching as she sniffled.

Y/N: "Hey, no, Wednesday, I was joking. Don't get upset, cariña," he said calmly giving her a comforting hug whilst rubbing her back.

Wednesday: "No it's not that, it's just your song made me re-evaluate how you still love me even though I act coldly towards you sometimes " she spoke being muffled by the arm she was burrowed into.

Y/N: "That's a good thing right, but then again you're crying about it so what's wrong" the boy said as he now cradled the girl in his arms.

Wednesday: "Am I- am I a good.... girlfriend " she says looking out into the window where she could see the moon spreading light all over the edges of their balcony.

Y/N: "of course Mi dulce Muerte (my sweet death in Spanish) you are the best girlfriend I could ever ask for and there won't be anyone else to make me think otherwise I couldn't ever see myself with anyone else" he says giving her soft smooches from the crown of her head to the edge of her cheeks which in returned she kissed him on the neck sending a surge through his body.