Chapter 18

They say 'love' is hard,Then why are 'you'my comfort...

(WARNING :--Mature content Ahead)

( Ready for the shock😎 )

A room was decorated with rose petals, colourfull lights making the room cozy yet it was giving sensual vibe.

Two persons entered the room with totally engrossed in kissing removing the upper coats huffing.
Both were fighting for dominance for pleasure and In the end ravenete wins over brunette.

Both were having masquerade masks over their faces.
But soon one of them owner of Doe eyes removed his mask.

He kissed the soft spot of the neck of the other sending shivers to brunnete.

"Aahh..it feels so good Jungkook"other male managed to talk between his moans feeling ecstacy of the heavenly touches because of ravenete's hands which were roaming around in every area of upper body.

Jungkook smiled between kiss and   grabbed the male from his waist and wrapped his legs around his.

Taking the male Jungkook throw him
On the bed.

Jungkook hovered over him.

"You feel so good baby"Jungkook caressed the male pillowy lips only to devour them again.
Jungkook tried to open the knot of masquerade of other but male caught his wrist."Wait for sometime Jungkook what is the fun to reveal myself now" taking the chance man turned Jungkook under him.

Now Brunnete was in the lead.

Brunnete kissed Jungkook who was equally responding the fierce kiss with same enthusiasm.
Taking the chance brunnete bit Jungkook lower lip and slide his tongue into Jungkook's.

After him jungkook also explored his carva by kissing brunnete hard his one hand kneading brunnete beautiful perfect waist curve and other hand slides brunette's lower area.

Both were devouring their sexual tension which coiled Into them during masquerade dance.

Giving pleasurable bites to ravenete's milky white neck which was full of brunnete sensual artwork he decided to do something more naughty.

He lift his head staring at Jungkook with his hooded deep eyes behind that masquerade.
He began to open ravenete buttons of the shirt with his teeth folding both his hands back his waistband.

"Jungkook feels something twitched down there because of the most seducing sight he had ever seen in his life.
After opening every button brunnete glance at ravenete's perked nipples which were asking attention from the brunnete.
Jungkook hissed when his one nipple made contact with brunnete hungry lips.
"Ahh..ahh..you are doing so good baby"Jungkook complemented the brunnete exciting him more,soon it was the turn to give pleasure to other one.

After giving both of them equal attention brunnete looked at both coated with his saliva giving both of each little kiss he looked at the bulge which seemed that in any moment it will come out from the boundarion of the fabric.

He palmed Jungkook's bulge.

Jungkook eyes rolled back because of the intensity of the touch.

Brunnete again folded his both hands behind his back and opened the pants with his teeths no lips involved.

Jungkook was just waiting to feel the warm walls of brunnete's mouth.

Just the thaught was making him senseless.

Brunnete stared at the heavenly body and kicked his lips those broad shoulders,those hard abs and that oh my my!! that was the biggest monster he has ever seen in his life which was asking just his attention proudly standing seems that it will be bursted at any moment if he will not give him attention.