Chapter 12

Sorry for the mistakes. Happy reading!
______

“L-Leave, p-please!” Taehyung requests in a low voice.

“Let me see first.” Jungkook drags Taehyung and makes him sit on the edge of the bed. He cups Taehyung's face and feels the burning temperature. Under his touch, Taehyung starts shivering more and his breaths become more rapid now. The eyes and the neck piece are shining the brightest blue.

“Are you feeling more sick with me around?”
Taehyung nods and Jungkook steps back.

He is an omega or something else. No alpha can have these blue eyes.

“Taehyung, lay down. I will go outside.”

Jungkook helps him with covering his body under the comforter but Taehyung holds his hands tightly.

“No, stay here. Help me please. It's h-hurting so m-much.” Small sniffling sounds coming out of his mouth. His smell is getting more intense and it's suffocating Jungkook in a strange way. He had never felt so strange before.

“I need my suppressant.” Taehyung almost shouts out loud.

Jungkook sits beside him and pats his head, “Calm down, will you? Tell me the names so that I can get you the medicines.”

Taehyung starts crying out loud. Jungkook doesn’t know what to do. He drags the other toward him and engulfs him in his warmth. The only thing he can do now is releasing his pheromones to check if the other can adjust.

Taehyung hides his face in Jungkook's crook and sniffs his smell. The sweet cinnamon scent released by Jungkook mixed with Taehyung's vanilla scent. At first, Taehyung kept squirming in his hug but with time he could feel Taehyung melting within his arms.

Feeling Taehyung's body limp, Jungkook understands that Taehyung is asleep. He makes Taehyung laid under the comforter again and tucks him well.

What just happened? I still can't process the whole incident. But it’s not the time to investigate. Last time he was so upset. I should give him his space. He’s in discomfort and I should help. Should I leave the room now? Where to go this hour? I can just crash on the couch.

Jungkook looks around the room and lets out a sigh. The clothes are still scattered here and there. He places them all in the wardrobe and freshens himself up. After wearing his night suits, he lays on the couch and with all the deep thoughts, he feels asleep.
_______

The next morning, a knock resonates in the room and Jungkook gets up from the couch. His eyes go immediately towards the bed as if it is a reflex action. Taehyung is sleeping.

He is sleeping. That's a relief.

Before he could register more information, another knock resonated. He rushes to the door and finds Jae waiting outside.

“Hyung, I am leaving for the meeting. I will be back till evening. Till then you two can visit the local areas.”

Jungkook nods his head, “Best of luck, Jae. Do your best.”

Jae takes his leave and Jungkook comes back beside the bed to check Taehyung up. He touched his forehead and cheeks. His face is flushing red and the temperature is still high.

Jungkook changes his usuals and leaves the room to get some medicine & food. After roaming in the market area and buying all the necessaries with him, he returns to the room.

As he opens the door of their room, the gloomy essence hits his nostril. The smell represents some gray cold rainy days as if no one on the earth is alive. He is the only one existing now and then.