♡☺︎Akward Encounter☺︎♡

Camila's Pov:

I opened my eyes to beaming lights radiating through my window. For a second I groaned. "Ugh! " I slammed the alarm besides my bed on the table next to my head.

Sofi, my younger sister knocked on my door. "Kaki!! get ready for school!Today's your last day of school! remember?" She pointed to the calendar on my wall.

"Thanks, Sofi. "

I made my way downstairs ready in my outfit.

Camila's Outfit:

A cut-out crop top , ripped jeans , black boots

"Adios mami,y, Sofi! "

I yelled out swinging my backpack unto my  back before entering the bus and selecting a seat away from creepy dudes who needed to keep their dick in their pants which they struggled to do, they always act like they've never seen a female in their lives ,like hungry wolves.

As I settled in, Austin Mahone, which I reffered to as dick head sat next to me.

Austin Mahone:

"Hey, Camilla"

What the fuck is wrong with this dude! First off he never says my name right which is the MAIN reason I broke up with this dickhead. Anyways. Back to the story.

He hung his arm over my shoulders, I then slapped his hand hard as his hands were trying to touch me.

"Mahone,leave me the fuck alone or you will regret it. And it's CamEEla not CameYa , Stupid. "

I growled hoping he would get the hint to fuck off.

I blinked for a second to feel Austin pin me to my seat.

He whispered:

"I know your game Cabelo, and I'm not -"

A hand with gothic bracelets pulled him away from me making Mahone fall to the ground on his head.

"Get off of her you one-inch-dick sucker. "

A raspy  voice spoke belonging to a female.