♡Chapter. 5♡

Lauren grabbed her backpack while Camila grabbed hers. They were still wearing their onesies.

BING! BING! 

BING! BING! 

Both of their phones buzzed at the same time. They were now in the car getting ready to go.

[7:30]China 🐼: Karla Camila Cabello  Estrabao and Daddy Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado get your asses to my house quick!! Or else I'm gonna prank y'all when ya get here.

[7:31] Camila 🐉 :We're in the car sheesh! and Daddy Lauren? What the fuck Dinah!

[7:32]China 🐼:Shut up you Puta. Before we went to your house yesterday you were probably moaning out :"Daddy!! harder papi!", for Lauren you slut.

[7:33]Camila 🐉:The fuck?! No! And you know damn well I'm a top I would NEVER moan for anybody.

[7:34]China 🐼:CAP.

[7:37]Allysus 👼:My children.Do not commit adultery. Camila you're only 17 and you have already done "it". And stop lying you know well that lying is a sin read your Bible and 10 commandments. And maybe relax your hungry 🐱 and sit your ass down, Camila.

[7:38]China 🐼:You got roasted by Ally Boss. 🔥🔥

[7:39]Camila 🐉:Stfu.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

"Camz?? We're here. "Lauren broke the loud silence between her and Camila.

" Okay, papi. "Camila joked stepping  out of the car her phone in one hand  and her bag on her back. Her tail from her dragon onesie swung around as she ran around Lauren excitedly.

" LoLo? Can you gimme a piggyback ride? I'm tired.. "Camila groaned.

" Ok Camzie. "She scooped Camila and ran inside of Dinah's house to see them all in Dinah's bedroom.

" HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA Y'ALL ARE SO WHIPPED!!! "Dinah laughed along with the other two.

" And? We're matching!! "Lauren and Camila said at the same  time modeling as if they were asked to pose.

" Pfftt.. anyways Dinah You can't be talking I saw you make out with Norma- "

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALLY-"

Camila, Lauren,Ally and Normani laughed while Dinah's cheeks turned into a crimson shade of red

Cute short Chapter!! ❤ Y'all read Yellow! It is soo awesome and cute but I also recommend Soulmates. Those are awesome Camren fanfics.