♡♥︎Chap. 3♥︎♡

Camila's Pov:

I woke up, for a second I felt numb, I opened my eyes. I was in the middle of nowhere .

"The fuck am I?.... "

I rubbed my eyes to see a road in front of me. I was in a forest and in front of me a road but only the rainforest behind me.

Rain poured down

Rain poured down. I stood up, noting that every place in my body throbbed in pain. I looked down to see bruises on my hands , legs, thighs , arms, neck, and lastly my stomach, but my clothes intact.

I looked back to see one cabin and a girl, messy hair, somewhat similar.
I pulled my self up taking off my heels and trying to run over to her,limping.

I was approximately nine-feet away from her when I felt my body weaken and my eyes closed off to the dark.

Laurens Pov:

"Ugh.. " I got up from my bed, hungover and my head was THROBBING,

Did I really drink that much?

My phone buzzed.

Unknown Number.

[6:30]Unknown Number: Hey, is this Lauren Jauregui? Do you know where my daughter is?

[6:31]Lauren:Yes Jauregui speaking, may I know who is your daughter?

[6:32]Unknown Number:Hey sweetie, It's Sinu Cabello my daughter's Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao .

[6:33]Lauren:Hello, Ms. Cabello. Ummm no I don't know where she is.

[6:34]Sinu:Oh ok.

I put down my phone frustrated.

-Incoming call from Brad-

Lauren:Hello? What the fuck you want. I broke the fuck up with you already.

Brad:I know but uhh.. I have something to admit.. You know Camila Cabello?

Lauren:Duh Stoopid. She's my soon to be girlfriend and she's in my friend group

Brad:Ok.. um.. So you guys were drunk last night Ally drove y'all home and Ally was a bit drunk too so she forgot Camila and we might of hurt her and then like bruised her up bad and we dropped her off in a road near the rainforest where you live.

Lauren: Bitch.

I declined the call immediately running outside heading to the nearest road.
I was crouching when I was fixing my shoelaces when I heard a thud in front of me.

"Camila!? " I grabbed her bridal style and she wasn't breathing. I put her down on the guest's bed and did mouth-to-mouth.. She had no pulse.

"Laur... " She gasped for air. I patted her back.