♡♥︎Chapter 4.♥︎♡

Camila's Pov:

"Lauren!!! " I screamed a spider on the corner of the shower. I jumped out (naked 😉) of the bath tub and then hung unto Lauren.

Lauren looked up and down a pink colour creeping on her cheeks.
"C-C-Camila!! W-what happened? "
Lauren looked away to  avoid looking at me who had no clothes on.

"A fucking Spider Lauren! It was huge!! " I squeezed Lauren.

"Please I don't wanna be alone get in with me. " I whimpered ignoring that Lauren was seeing me naked.

Lauren undressed herself and rolled her eyes when I Cat-called her.

"Well damn,  you look steaming.Mami~" I moaned the last word.

"Shut up, Camz. "

I sat back down in the bubbly water. My body from chest to feet disappeared under the water and so did Lauren's.

One minute later Lauren broke the silence in the tub.

"I still can't believe you have perky boobs, Camzie. "Lauren teased.

" Shut u-AHH!! There it is!! "I pushed away from my spot ending up on Lauren's side of the tub sitting in between her legs.

" Camila... You're too slim for your age."Lauren traced my waist .

"Hmmm.. "I hummed out loud.

" Lauren don't think I forgot.. You owe me sex. "I said with a straight face.

"Oh really I do? Well let's dry off and head to bed. ",

Author's Pov:

⚠️Smut Alert. ⚠️

They were now dried up.

Lauren asked.

" One, is it your first time? "

Camila answered groaning "No"

"Have you done it with a girl? "

"No." Camila whispered sheepishly.

"Ok... Umm do you like it rough or? "

"Emm.. I like it a lil' rough not too much but maybe just enough. " I winked.

"Just please do it.... I'm fucking frustrated. "

A few minutes later they were in bed sucking on each other's necks while throbbing, soft, breathy moans escaping their mouths every now and then.

"Lauren.. haaa... Harder... I like it hard Lauren.. Hngh.. " Camila moaned breathily.

"I know you do. " Lauren responded.

Lauren gave herself up to Camila completely, feasting on her. She couldn't get enough. Her hands were like thieves, moving and discovering every ounce of Camila's flesh. She didn't falter or fumble. Her hands knew where to apply most pressure, the most teasing pleasure Camila would get in her life. Lauren didn't care if she got a chance to orgasm she just wanted to release the sexual frustration of the younger girl. Lauren questions herself.

How did Camila get so aroused?

Lauren looked down at the younger girl who  just had her third orgasm with Lauren ;the wet bed sheets, Camila  sweating and breathing heavily attempting to catch her breath.

"Feel good, Camz? "

"Y-Yeah.. nobody gave me so much pleasure before Laur.. "

"Damn, Camz you really were frustrated.. How long have you been without y'know. "

"One week. " Camila said simply.

"Damn, you really are a slut. "

"At least I enjoy being fucked Lauren. "

The doorbell rang.

"Shit! " Lauren went down  the stairs while Camila slipped on one of Lauren's shorts and a shirt which fit her all the way to her lower thigh.

They were now at the door.

Dinah and the others were at the door.

Dinah=D
Normani=N
Ally=A
Camila=C
Lauren=L

D:"Woah,you guys look rough. "

N:"And the tension is sky rocketing. "

A:"I agree. And when we pulled up we heard moans. "

C:"Oh my god, I was only sleeping on Lauren's bed to get better. "

L:"Yeah guys. It's not like we did it we would be dry humping each other. "

D:"Whatever Camren putas. "

Dinah pointed to a purple hickey on Lauren's neck. Saliva was still on it.

D:"Jauregui , don't tell me that's not from Camila. "

L:"It was Brad "Lauren lied, Camila giving her a threatening death stare.

C:" He's a stupid ass Bitch. "She covered her mouth realizing it slipped out of her mouth. They all laughed.

D:" No, but you two literally have swollen lips, hickeys, sex hair, and the tension between you guys  is strong enough to kill a person. Don't fucking lie Camren, "

L & C:"Fine... We did. "

D,N & A:"Ewww.. "The 3 girls cringed.

L:" It's not my fault that Ms. Cabello here suddenly got sexually frustrated and horny. "

C:"Lauren!! "Camila yelled.

D:" Anyways, Bye putas."Dinah closed the door leaving the other 2 following along.

"Oh Camz I have  matching onesies, mines the Unicorn. "

Lauren scrambled as Camila was already left only with her pink laced bra and a black underwear.

"Camz! Not this again! "

"Afraid that I may give you a female boner, princess? " Camila asked innocently.

"M-maybe" Lauren stuttered.

Camila smiled teasingly.

Author speaking! :

Hey guys!! Fourth chapter!! Did you guys hear Camila's new song? :I LUV IT? It's awesome!!
Lauren posted some new music too! Go check  em out!!
Going on to 5th chapter!!
Sorry that this was a shortish one
820 words.