then come home

While Cleo was out, they were in a video call with Milo.
"holy shitt babii" cleo breathed heavily as their partner strips and hops in the shower.
Milo giggles at her lover "yes, baby?" she says as she looks at Cleo. He just stares at them, scanning the upper-half of their lover. "boobies"
Cleo whispered.

"what about them, baby?" Milo giggled once again knowing how much Cleo loves her chest.
Cleo just stares at Milo feeling their dick grow hard and their pants growing tighter.

"aghh~ babyy, i think i need you" Cleo said as they pick up their phone and shows the bulge on their pants. while Cleo's camera shows his bulge, they slowly rub it and softly moans.
"such a dirty boy, aren't you, clee?" Milo said as she feels herself getting wet as well.

"mhrm. i want to fuck you, doll~" Cleo moaned, getting harder and the bulge getting bigger.

"then come home, pup. I'll wait for you" Milo said while they pick up the phone and face it towards their breast.

Cleo quickly ended the call as they ran out of their office and hopping in their car.
Luckily for Cleo, their house was only a couple minutes away.

During a stoplight, they can't help but to rub the hard bulge on their pants "holy fuckk"
they moaned while gripping the stirring-wheel tighter.

The stoplight turned green and they groaned when they needed to remove their hand from their bulge.

Finally, he reached home and before he could even reach the bathroom, he all ready stripped off their clothes, leaving it all over the house.

They left their boxers on and went inside the bathroom where their lover is.
As he entered, he could've sworn that he could cum with the sight presented to them.

Their partner, sitting on the bench on their shower,
her legs slightly separated enough to see her glistening slit, her nipples erected and her body getting wet by the shower. "that was quick, baby"
she said with a smile

Cleo's dick twitched in their boxers "no traffic."
he replied to his lover as he walks in the shower.
Milo stands and goes to Cleo, she grabs their lover by their lover and pushes them against the wall "good cause i need that dick of yours so bad" she whispered.

Cleo can't help but moan their lover's words.
Milo presses their body against each other as they both start to make out.
While doing so, Milo grabs Cleo's covered cock and rubs it hard, feeling it twitch under their touch "ohh baby~ your fucking cock is sensitive".
Cleo looks down and says "always for you, doll"

Milo looks at Cleo and quickly pulls down their boxers revealing the fully erected cock leaking precum.

Cleo gasped as their lover drops to their knees and grabs their cock "babi, please suck it"
Milo smiles "good boy. i like it when you tell me what you want" she then puts the tip in their mouth and sucks it.
"AGHH YES!" Cleo moans as they lean their head back gripping the shoulders of their lover.

Milo hums and takes the cock deeper till it bottoms out in their mouth. "awhh loveee, it feels good~" Cleo says as their legs lightly shakes.
Milo looks at them and removes the cock from her mouth.

She quickly stands and grabs their partner's cock putting it in them "fuck! fill me up, puppy!" she moans

Cleo rolls their eyes as the bottom out in their lover and grabbing her waist while thrusting hard in them

"ah! you're so tighttt" Cleo says as one hand goes to their lover's breast. Milo moans louder with every thrust "puppy-y, go faster" while said not liking the pace Cleo is doing.

"i can't babyy" Cleo said as they feel their self close to cumming. Milo frowns and backs away from them, she then drags Cleo to the bench and tells them to sit.
He obeys just wanting to be inside their lover again "my love, pleaseee! i wanna cum~" Cleo said as they sit their with their cock twitching like crazy.

"awhh puppy, be patient and stop being a slutty pup" Milo said as they face the other way and sits on top of her lover's cock.

Cleo twitches and moans "babyyy" they moan knowing the consequences if they do anything without permission.

Milo holds her lover's head from behind and starts grinding "yes, puppy?"
Cleo breathes heavily "i wanna cum in you~"

Milo hums ans says "yea? how'd you wanna do that, baby?" she says knowing that will bring her lover closer to the edge "aghh baby~ i wanna pound in you while playing with your boobs as you squeeze my dick with you pussy~" Cleo replies to their lover

Milo moans at the response and stands up facing Cleo. She hovers over her lover and grabs their cock as she sinks in "do as i say puppy and you can cum in your doll~"

Cleo nods fast and moans "yes, doll!"
Milo starts grinding fast and Cleo grips their ass
"play with my nipples, pup" Milo said as she breathes heavily.

Cleo obeys and sucks on one nipple and pinches the other one. Milo grinds faster and Cleo reaches to rub her clit "FUCK! CLEE!" she says as she feels a surge of pleasure.

Cleo continues to rub and says "I'm close-e, doll" they said and their legs begin to shake
"hold it, baby. I'm close too" Milo response grinding faster, putting her arms around her lover's shoulder.

Cleo rubs faster and says "baby can i cum? agghhh~ pleasee!" he begged as the pleasure became unbearable to hold for long.

"wait baby, be a good boy and hold it for a little longer" Milo said as they try to go faster chasing her own high.

Cleo moans as they begin to shake already "PLEASE BABY! I CAN'T ANYMORE~"
Cleo begs as they feel their self wanting to cum
"CUM, BABY!" Milo says as she squirts all over their lover's cock. Cleo cums hard "fuckk~"

"fuck, baby. such a good boy" Milo said as she looks at her tired lover and smiles

END

we have a short break so ^^
- author