toy~

it's one of those days where Cleo is just very horny and of course, Milo noticed it.
while Cleo is taking a nap, their lover had a plan for them.

Milo went on top of Cleo, making sure not to weak her sleeping lover. then, she started kissing down softly as she reached their lover's cock.
she sat down in between their lover's legs and they started tracing her hand up and around Cleo's cock.

soon enough, Cleo started to groan and stir as their dick ached as it grew harder. Milo was mesmerized with the fact that she can make Cleo hard without them being awake. she then decided to palm Cleo's hard-on.
"aghh~" Cleo jolted as they woke up to the sight of their lover in between their legs and her hand on their cock.

"helloo, puppyy" Milo greeted as she starts to to rub their lover's cock harder making them whimper and start bucking their hips towards Milo. "babyy, pleasee" Cleo moans as their dick began to ache for more

Milo stopped making Cleo groan in the loss of contact. then, Milo began to remove her top, showing her plump breast and hard nipples to her lover "you want more, pup? hehe~"
Cleo nodded fast in response with desperation and lust taking over

Milo smirked and lowered Cleo's pjs and boxer
making their dick spring up with pre-cum leaking from the tip. Cleo gasped as the cold air hit their cock "please suck my cock, doll~" Cleo begged their lover

Milo quickly placed the tip of Cleo's cock in their mouth, sucking hard on it.
"FUCK, DOLL" Cleo moaned loudly as their back arched with pleasure, feeling the warmth of their lover's mouth.
Cleo quickly grabbed their lover's head making them deep throat their cock
"yes, babyyy~ so fucking good, doll~"

Milo gagged with her saliva coating the cock. but she didn't mind as she enjoyed when her lover is rough with her. she started bobbing her head fast, sucking hard sending shivers down her lover's spine.
"hrm gonna cumm, babiii~" Cleo says as they feel their dick twitch making them push their lover's head, shoving their cock down her throat

Milo moans as the vibrations cause Cleo to shoot their cum down her throat making her swallow it.
Cleo stands on the floor and tells Milo to kneel in front of them "open, babi~" Cleo says while placing the tip on the mouth of Milo

"again, baby?" Milo responds knowing their throat is becoming sore from the last one. Cleo nods and Milo opens their mouth. "hehehe" Cleo giggles seeing some of their pre-cum leaked on their lover's face. Milo frowns and grabs Cleo's cock shoving it down their throat as they have already adjusted to their length

"ohhh doll~" Cleo moans with their lover's actions as she starts bobbing her head on their cock once more. Cleo just watches Milo with their hands behind their back aching to just shove their lover's head on their cock.

after awhile, Cleo gets edged by the speed. and eager to cum, they grab their lover's head bobbing it while thrusting repeatedly in Milo's throat "ah- aghh ugmrghhrm" Cleo moans loving the feeling of their lover's throat

Milo's eyes started to form tears at the aggressiveness, tapping on their lover's thighs to slow down, which they understood and Cleo slowed down "s-sorry, babii" Cleo says with a strain on their voice as their rhythm was interrupted.

Milo backed away from their lover, removing the cock from their mouth.
"use a different hole, pup?" she says standing up hanging on Cleo's shoulders. Cleo's eyes brightened and their cheeks flushed red with excitement. and without hesitation, they turned Milo around, bending them over the bed.

"you're always a slut for your puppy, doll? ~"
Cleo says as the land a slap on their lover's ass
making them jolt forward "oh fuck, yes, baby" Milo moans bitting their lip as they loved their lover's dominance from time to time. with that, Cleo pulled down her underwear revealing the glistening pussy of their lover which made them harder is it was even possible.

"baby, give it to me already~ use me, pup~"
Milo moaned as they swayed their hips side to side, tempting their lover.
"ohh, you fucking slut~" Cleo replied along with another slap making Milo wince in pain but Cleo was soon comforted by seeing their lover's pussy dripping.

Cleo teased the entrance of Milo with their tip as they savored the feeling of the wetness they created. "faster pupp-" Milo was cut off they Cleo thrusting forward, burying their cock in heat and wetness of their lover
"FUCK CLEE!" Milo said as her hands gripped the bed sheets.

Cleo began thrusting hard and fast making Milo create those beautiful sounds "f-fucckk~" Milo moaned as Cleo hits the spot that made her eyes roll and her insides stir.

Cleo slapped her ass and pulled her hair
"you're taking it so good, baby~" Cleo moaned landing another slap on their lover's red ass.
"YES YES PUPPY~ IM CUMMINGG" Milo moans loudly, feeling a knot form in them signaling that they are near. Cleo went faster
bring her closer to release

but Cleo suddenly pulled out. before Milo can complain, Cleo shoved three fingers in her and thrusting in an animalistic pace.
"fuck fuck fuck, babyyy!" Milo moans as she starts to shake from pleasure. Cleo hits a spot which makes Milo squirt all over the floor.

without giving time to rest, Cleo shoves their cock back in Milo chasing their own climax
"baby~ i j-just came pleasee" Milo begged as she trembled from overstimulation.

Cleo ignored their lover's pleas focused on their own pleasure. "HRMM CUMMING BABYY~"
Cleo moans and after a few more thrust, they shoot their cum deep inside Milo making her gasp at the feeling. Cleo pulled out, their cum flow out of Milo's abused pussy making them giggle

Milo was about to lay down, thinking it was done but Cleo had other plans. they grabbed Milo's waist and with the other hand, held their cock.
they slowly penetrated into Milo's tight hole
"BABY! IT HURTS PLEASE~" Milo begs Cleo
not knowing if it was pain or the overstimulation

"really, baby? but you're wetness said otherwise" Cleo said as they slowly sinked in making Milo adjust for awhile. feeling the tightness, Cleo's legs began to tremble and whimpers escaped their mouth as their cock was squeezed tightly
"fuckk~ ohhmmrghm~" Cleo moaned not sure if they were able to handle the tightness

soon, they were able to adjust but the same can't be said for Milo. as Cleo thrusted, Milo unconsciously squeezed tighter "awhh~ babyy~"
Cleo moans as they felt a slight pain at the action.
Milo relaxed and Cleo was able to thrust again making him moan loudly with the tightness of their lover "HOLY FUCK-K" Cleo moaned

Milo was gripping the bedsheets so hard that her knuckles turned white, moaning with each thrust
Cleo started slamming getting used to the tightness "AGH AGHMM" Milo moaned as Cleo hit the spot that filled Milo's core with pleasure.

Cleo pumped faster and faster. soon enough, they came inside Milo and their cum leaked out of the hole. more came out as they pulled out making Milo whimper in pain. Cleo stayed out for awhile, caressing their lover's body.

after that, Cleo still wanted more and they thrusted in the hole again making their lover scream "CLEO, HOLY SHIT~" Milo screamed with the sudden. Cleo then inserts two fingers in her pussy as he began to thrust along with her fingers.

Milo being sensitive already, squirted all over Cleo and their lover's fingers being pushed out of them. Cleo then, grabs her waist with both hands, slamming her down with their thrust. after a few more thrust, they came filling their lover once again.

they both laid down with Cleo taking a nap on Milo's chest like a koala. and Milo just keeps thinking how the fuck was she destroyed by this sleeping motherfucker

END

y'all keep reading my shit but i only 4 followers HAHAHA. anyway, i hope u enjoyed this one !!
- a/n