Part 1

Margaux Y'vianna Marquez, Third Year College Student. My story will excite your imagination in mind. So, here it goes.

Let's go where I started in college.

Year 2021, my first year in college was awkward, the first semester was pandemic because of the coronavirus in 2019 or COVID-19. I've been friends with half of the class and met a few when we had an important activity happening at the university. I traveled 3 hours to get into our college. Met a few and it was wonderful. Meeting new people, new friends, new environment, new college life.

In the second semester of my first year, we finally got into the university to have face-to-face classes and some subjects prefer online classes to avoid getting the virus while socializing. I had this one guy friend who was good to me. My friends were hoping we would end up together, and I, wanted my friends happy and make true friends, so I did what they hoped. I tried for months to like him as he likes me. I was confused back then and did not know what to do.

For the past months that we have hung out together, it felt like I starting to like him. Cried because of him. Cared by him. Helped by him. We lived in the same building with different room units. It was magical when we hung out more often, helping each other with academics, giving gifts, and more.

But there's one thing that could ruin my trust in him, by questioning my faith in God. And he was this Mr. Perfect who always corrected what I decided to do or say where I knew what I was doing.

I started to feel uncomfortable towards him, wherein to the point that I decided to entertain another person so that our mates wouldn't notice. We promised to come back with each other and won't be getting love or entering any romantic relationship. And he agreed.

I entertained 2 guys, and nothing worked with them. My friend told me to stop and let's just go back together, telling me that he would be good this time and wouldn't hurt my feelings. I thought that this won't work to get rid of him.

One time, I entered the role-playing world, where my name was Kiara Yvonne Wizca. I have this one guy who I talked to for weeks and never knew who he was, but it felt like I knew him very well. We talked and talked. I found him funny, and we had a lot in common. There's this online conversation that I will never forget and left me in shock.

Lance: We had an exam today and Ms. Georgina was terrifying, she crumbled the paper of my classmate and humiliated her because she was caught cheating,

I stopped and thought "Did we had the same memory for the day? Or it's just coincidence."

Kiara: What was the name of your classmate?

Lance: Olivia.

That's the name of the person in my mind. Oh shoot, he is my classmate! I excused myself for doing something urgent where there's nothing to do really. I kept chatting with him and asking too many questions so I could find the person behind that name, Lance Cabillez. I found out his hubbies were playing guitar, drum, and singing. I also found out he is a Christian and loves worshipping God. I asked if he had a lot of friends in class and he answered no, the only friend he has is Jericho. Shaun and Jericho are inseparable. That hit me and the first person in my mind was Shaun. The person I was in love with. The person who has a girlfriend! I shook my head and said, "This isn't right". I decided to cut ties between me and him. I told him that I was going to deactivate and delete my account forever.

Lance: But why?

Kiara: I realized that Role-Play World is just fake,

Lance: What about me?

I didn't reply.

Lance: I can bring you to the real world

I was shocked about what he said, he had a girlfriend in the real world, and I didn't want to be the mistress.

Lance: How about your Real Girlfriend in the real world?

I snapped. He didn't say a word and after a few minutes he replied,

Lance: How did you find out?

Kiara: I did some research and found you

And then I deleted my account.