Part 4

The next day, at school. I spotted Alex and Shaun in the hallway giggling. I smiled a bit and felt a stung through my heart. I have nothing to do. As I open my locker, I felt loud breath close to my ear. I screamed.

Margaux: Ahh!

Jericho: Whoa, chill.

Margaux: You startled me!

Jericho: Not been startled at them?

As he pointed Shaun and Alex through the hallway using his lips.

Margaux: Why would I?

Jericho: I saw you staring at them for long.

Margaux: No, you're wrong.

Jericho: Which one? Staring at them or staring to long?

Margaux: Maybe both?

I shook my head.

Margaux: Well, it's none of your business, Santos.

He just shrugged and walked through the couple. I smiled a bit as I closed my locker.

After 2 months. I was doing just fine without guy in my life. But it turns upside down when someone chats me in my rp world.

Kiro: Margaux!

What the hell? Who knows me here?

Kiara: Who are you?

Kiro: Mar, it's me.

Mar? There's only person who calls me Mar. I gasped. Shaun.

Kiara: Shaun?

Kiro: Yes. Please don't block me here.

Kiara: What do you want, Shaun?

Kiro: Alex and I, we had difficulties together and it was hard to solve.

Kiara: And? What will it do with me?

Kiro: We broke up.

Kiara: So?

Kiro: So, let me pursue you.

Kiara: What the hell? Shaun, you just said you two just broke up. What am I? Your rebound? How misogynist.

Kiro: What? No. You're mistaken, Mar. We broke up a month ago and the whole month, the only girl in my mind is you. I was making sure if it's you or not who I'm in love with. I was smiling when I saw you entering our classroom. I was always coming to school just to see you. Remember when one night we saw each other accidentally? When I was on my way to watch the event at the City Hall? I asked for a sign from God, I asked, "If I saw Margaux tonight, I'm going to pursue her" and guess what? I saw you. Now, that's a sign.

I asked a sign too! We had the same sign!

Kiara: I asked the same too.

Kiro: Really?

Kiara: Yes! I was on my way to the store to buy load and I asked God "What if I see Shaun tonight? Is he the one? Lord, give me a sign" as I do cross-finger.

Kiro: That's wow, Mar. Uhm, so, will you let me pursue you?

Kiara: A second chance won't hurt right?

Kiro: Yey!!

He's so cuteeeee.

Kiro: Goodnight, Mar.

Kiara: Goodnight, Shaun.

This was a great night of my life!! YESSSS!!