Part 2

The next morning, I saw Shaun sitting at the end of the row and staring out the window and looked so sad. One of our classmates asked if he was okay. He just shrugged his shoulder and continued staring outside without saying a word. I sat at their front while he was at the end of the row.

Jericho: Shaun, what's up? Did you and Alex break up?

I waited for his answer. I put my earphones without playing a song, so they won't suspect me of eavesdropping them.

Shaun: No.

Jericho: Then what's on your mind right now?

Shaun: I just realized I fell to the person I was talking to in RPW.

Jericho: You still in that world?! But you have a girlfriend now!

Shaun: Don't shout out loud. People might here you and I know. I know that. 

Jericho: I knew but you're not doing better. You'll end up hurting Alex! You're cheating, bro! He shouts in a low voice. whisper you can hear.

Shaun: I knew I was wrong. I knew I shouldn't fall for her. I knew it was a mistake talking to her.

Yes, maybe I am a mistake.

Shaun: I just felt worth, cared for, and loved for the first time in my life where I couldn't feel towards Alex anymore. She's perfect by my standards. We had a lot in common. And Alex, I like her, but I like the girl behind Kiara Yvonne Wizca.

I was so shocked when I heard my other name in RPW. Kiara Yvonne Wizca.

That is freaking me.

I was right, he is Lance Cabillez. The person I cut off.

Jericho: Kiara Yvonne Wizca huh. Lemme check her. Remember, I can access the person behind a mysterious account.

Shoot! What am I going to do? He will find it was me now! I instantly grab my phone and was about to open the app when Shaun talked.

Shaun: You can't find her now. She deleted her account.

I felt sign of a relief when we said that. Right. I deleted it.

He paused a bit and talk again.

Shaun: Wait I remember, she has this old account where we used to talk. Let me check if I can still remember the name. Give me your phone.

As Jericho have his.

No. No. No! I don't remember that account anymore. I can't open it! I'm doomed!

Shaun: Here. I found her other account.

Shoot! Before Shaun gave back Jericho's phone, I instantly stood up and told them.

Margaux: Hey, Mr. Harrison is coming. Put your phone in your bag before he sees it. You'll end up wasting your whole day in detention.

And that made Jericho smirked and face Shaun. Shaun smirked too. I knew that look. Oh no, this is a bad idea.

Margaux: Jericho don't do stupid things and drag Shaun on your stupidity.

He just smirked at me devilry. He hides his phone somewhere inside his bag where the teacher won't find.

No. You do not dare.

As Mr. Harrison was about to enter the room, Jericho suddenly stood up above his desk and Shaun they were singing out loud and dancing.

Margaux: Jericho! Shaun! Sit down!

I yelled. But they act like they aren't hearing anything.

Margaux: Jericho! Shaun! Sit down!

I yelled again. But nothing's working.

Mr. Harrison got inside and fumed at the two while I was stopping them.

Mr. Harrison: Santos! Dela Cruz! In. The. Detention!

He shouted.

The two faced down as they grabbed their things.

Shaun's POV

Jericho: I have the phone in my bag.

Shaun: Let's start digging.

Jericho: What's her name again?

Shaun: Kiara Yvonne Wizca.

Jericho: No, the other name.

Shaun: Luna Maxpein.

Jericho: Luna. Maxpein.

Jericho slowly said while typing her name on fbook. I stood up and waited for his update.

His eyes widened after a few minutes of digging.

Shaun: What's wrong?

Jericho: I found her.

Shaun: Really?

As I sit next to him.

Jericho: You'll be shocked as I am, bro.

Shaun: Let me see first.

Jericho showed me his phone and that left me shocked.

Margaux. I muttered.