Part 3

Margaux POV

What are they doing now? What if they found me?

Suddenly, my phone beeped and as I opened it. I received a message. I secretly read it and it says:

Anonymous Person

Margaux, meet me at lunch in the hallway. I have something important to ask. Don't ditch me.

Who the hell is this?

At lunch time, I was in my hiding spot, and someone threw me a crumbled paper. I turned around fuming and saw Shaun and Jericho cornered me.

Margaux: Shawn, Jericho. What the hell is this?!

Shaun: I only need an answer. Are you or not Kiara Yvonne?

I was dumbfounded and didn't know what to answer. And I got a lame excuse.

Margaux: What the hell are you talking about? We've been classmates and you didn't know my name? I am Margaux Y'vianna Marquez.

Shaun: Don't lie. Please. Kiara.

I can see the tears coming out from his eyes. I am sad when he is.

Margaux: Forget me.

I said as I walked out of them.

Shaun: Margaux! Please!

I didn't look back and continued walking out.

Shaun POV

Alex: Babe, what was that?

I turned around and saw Alex.

Alex: Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?

I just hugged her and said,

Shaun: Baby, I am so sorry. Whatever I had done something wrong, you will forgive me right? Even the dumbest mistake ever.

Alex: Of course, my love. I love you so much.

I can't answer her directly and just hugged her so tight.

Margaux POV

After that day, I didn't show up on the school. Because of the embarrassment and guilt, I had.

As I am writing my manuscript in my bedroom. Someone throwing something on my window.

I bravely opened my window, and a rock flew onto me and knock my forehead down. I screamed out of the pain.

Margaux: Ouch!

Someone: I'm sorry!

Mom: Who is that?

My mom shouted.

Shaun: It's me Mrs. Marquez. I'm here to visit Margaux. I have something important to say about.

Mom: It's you, Dela Cruz. Come inside, you don't have to threw just to knock Margaux out.

Shaun: I'm sorry, ma'am.

Mom: Margaux! Come down! Shaun is here!

Shaun.

I instantly stood up and go downstairs.

Mom: How's your mom? Is she doing well?

Shaun: She's fine. And thank you for asking.

I stopped on the stairs and saw the most beautiful guy I've ever seen.

Mom: I'll get you snacks.

Shaun: Thanks, Mrs. Marquez.

Margaux: What are you doing here?

Shaun: Let's have a sit first.

As we sit, he looked at me in his beautiful brown eyes and handsome face.

Shaun: Listen to me first. Margaux, I knew this is too much to take. I knew you found me and that's the reason you cut ties between us---

Before he could finish, mom barged in.

Mom: Here's your snacks.

Ugh! Mom. I gesture mom to go out so we can talk more further. And she got my point. We moved out from the door and goes to the neighborhood.

Margaux: Sorry about mom.

Shaun: No worries. What I was saying. Why did you join role-play world.

Margaux: I was bored and trying to find the one. But what I found? The person who already taken in real-world. Wait. How about you? Don't you have a girlfriend? Are you trying to cheat?

Shaun: What? No. To be honest, I was about to delete my role-play account when I found your posts funny. So, I tried to reach you. Didn't expect you'd reply, and it became my comfort zone. Whenever you're online there, I felt happy. Then, we'd continue chatting. Didn't notice I fell in love with you knowing I have a girlfriend.

Margaux: Have you ever thought about living me?

Shaun: I did but I can't. I like you, Kiara.

I was stunned.

Shaun: We've been through a lot. You're the only person I talked a lot. You're the only person who I'd trust the most. The things about me that I had told you, Alex and Jericho didn't know about it. I don't know but I feel safe to you. My secrets are safe.

Margaux: It is still safe. Don't worry. I like Lance Cabillez, not the person behind it. The real person has a girlfriend. The person behind the name is taken. I can't let myself become an option.

I looked at him, and oh my gosh, his sparkling eyes, it would melt me down.

Pull yourself together, Margaux.

Margaux: It's late, Shaun. You should go back home. I bet Alex sent you tons of messages now.

We giggled. As we stood up.

Margaux: Uhm, Shaun. Thank you for telling me this. I like you too, but this isn't right. You should focus on your relationship with Alex. Alex is a good person. She's lovely, and smart. She's perfect. You can't cheat on her. I won't let you.

Shaun: You're right. I understand. Thank you so much, Mar.

We hugged.