Fun Roommates

Jay and Agent Tobey grabbed their forms and their work equipment. They  moved to a small office room. Agent Greyson showed them what the room had. The room contained a bunk bed, two office desks and a TV.

"Oh... Almost forgot.. Agent Tobey, Agent Walker?" said Agent Greyson out loud.

"Yes?" responded Agent Tobey.

"Since you both had a promotion, you also get to have new equipment."

"What kind of equipment?" Jay asked.

Agent Greyson pulls out two clean and shiny tasers from the suitcase he was carrying.

"Woooooow!" they both said at the same time.

"Here. You'll need this. We've been getting a lot of intruders ever since the merge happened."

That night, Jay was getting ready to go to bed.

"Going to bed so soon, Walker?" asked Agent Tobey.

"Yes... I'm exhausted and my head hurts. Also, please, for my sake call me Jay."

"Nice name! Then you can call me Tobey."

Tobey pulls out two controllers out of his paperwork box. He turns on the TV and connects the two controllers to it.

"What are you doing?! If you get caught you'll get in trouble!" whispered Jay.

"Relax... I've done this a thousand times. Wanna try?"

"I don't know how to play with that thing."

"You've never played video games?"

"I mean... Not that I remember of." Jay sighs.

"Oh right. Sorry about that. It must not be easy."

"Yeah."

"Good night I guess."

"Wait... I changed my mind."

"Really?"

"Yes. I want to play."

Jay and Tobey play almost all night.

"Wow! You're really good at this!" says Tobey.

"I am! Wow! I would've never guess!"

Jay was happy. He was barely started with his new life and he already had a job, a hobby and a friend. But he wondered about his past life. About who he was. Who he had. Where he lived. He wanted to feel bad for himself but he couldn't, because he didn't know himself. Now, Jay had a brand new life. He liked his new life a lot, he just wished to know his past.