Honeybee (End)

Epilogue

Like invisible threads woven by fate, hearts intertwine, binding individuals and forming a sincere garden of love. After all, two people reach each other's heart to live most of it.

"You are the one, you are the only one," Naoki whispered through the air while clasping the woman she missed the most. Embracing her as if the moment stopped for them, it was only the two under the starry night.

"I thought you wouldn't come back. I waited so long to profess my enamored feelings for you, Ai," he trailed off.

"I will always find my way back to you," Aizen replied. Tears cascaded down her cheeks.

"I love you so much that I don't know how to describe this sublime feeling towards you. I dreamed of having a family with you and giving you the happiness you deserve. I truly love you," he sincerely said while wiping the tears in her cheeks.

"My heart resonates solely for you. I love you, Naoki," she whispered softly, intended only for their ears to hear.

After all the misses and confessions, they sealed their love with a passionate kiss and an embrace. Beneath the twinkling stars, two people enveloped themselves with a love that will never fade.

But here we are
After all the misses and confessions
To the stars
That we never really owned as ours

And if our world comes tumbling down
I never could forgive myself for leaving out
You're the one, you are the only one

- Honeybee, The Head and the Heart

Thank you for reading this story. See you in my other published stories. Lots of love!

Ai_loveuuuu