Chapter 3

KINZA

If you would ask me, what I hate about myself the most , then I'd say the need to throw myself towards the danger. To people the danger comes towards themselves to me I run towards the danger. It's kind of fucked up relationship.

I huff looking at the huge mansion really big actually bigger than mine. I think this is the place where that man do all the dark things and hide them. A shiver of excitement rush through me. I hold my bag tightly of course I'm going to live here till our contract ends.

Two guards look down at me. Ops they are the same ones I saw that night when I tried to save that devil. Then look at me as I showed them my brightest smile. Even blinking my eyes to look cute. They hardly acknowledged my presence .

" I'm the therapist, the personal therapist if I say " I tell them, they nodded their heads and left the way for me. " The maid will show you the way. " I nodded throwing them my last smile. Before walking into the mansion. I would be lying if I say that my body is not on fire. Of course this is the the feeling of thrill.

I'm not completely into the mansion and the can surely feel the thickness and the darkness despite all the lights. A maid smiled towards me. " Let me help you miss " She said after I told him that huh I'm the personal therapist. Looks like I need to get myself a nameplate.

I pushed the unnecessary thoughts out of my mind smiling before entering the room, the maid left me in front of. As soon as I enter the room, as gasp escaped my mouth and my eyes open wide. Cheeks on fire . The scene in front of me was just so....

Hot , sexy

He was standing in his office like room, half naked. His back muscles were perfectly shaped. With board shoulders. His arms were like a beasts arms the hot one. His back was to me while he was wiping his body with a tissue of something I can't concentrate on that right now. Good he is so....

" I thought you will come on 7-- " He turn around fully facing me. His words were left halfway as he looked at me. Clearly checking him out . His eyes darkened as I can't figure out what's wrong . But my half interest was towards his six packs.

All six of them. Can I touch them. Oh no that would be bad. I internally shook myself. Gulping . I smile towards him. Here you go Mr devil.

I pull my hands up in front of me.

" Don't you dare think that you can again pin me to the wall and hold me by my throat. Even though it's hot, it's suffocating too " His look didn't even change. He was just glaring at me. I know these kind of eye which makes you feel sick under your own damn skin. Well I'm highly trained so no worries.

" Get out " He said. I stand there just looking at him. What the actual hell.

" Excuse me Mr, I'm not your one of servant or whatever you like to think. I'm here to help your mental condition. So talk respectfully " I wrap my arms over my chest narrowing my eyes on him. I think he need the electric shock therapy. Well that's illegal.

" You and help me slove my mental condition . Funny because you need the therapy yourself " He said but there was no humor in his voice. Is he a robot, nah his body tells something else tho .

Before I could say anything the door opened and a old man entered dressed in his suit. Even though he has few hairs on his head he still was looking easy to meet person unlike the devil standing in front of me .

He smiled at me. " Finally you are here Ms. Sultan. It's a pleasure meeting you. I heard you are the best in the whole team " He said I shake my hand with him with a smile.