Chapter 6

KINZA

You know why I like to be thrilled, it's not because I'm a rich spoiled girl who don't even know what to do. Or because I'm mental well maybe I am but nothing is for fun. The thrill reminds me that I'm still alive. I'm fucking still alive when I should have died a long time ago. I was should have died when they tortured the kid in me, when they beat me to death and left me there as if I'm nothing. They left me to the monsters to eat me alive and no one was there expect of the darkness . Untill My Monster entered-

" Please leave me mam, I-I be g-good " I cried holding the edge of my shirt tightly. My lip was bleeding just like my other body parts. I am smelling so bad because of sleeping here where I pee and and vomit. The woman look at me without any expression on her face, as if she is... Dead. The belt in her hand made sound as she hit it at the nearby wall, I sucked into breathe , she was going to beat me again, it will hurt. She will beat me again--

" You can beat me instead, leave her " A small beautiful voice came from behind me. I slowly look behind, the beautiful black eyes with some honey between them stared back at me. He was just as my age. But he is really strong. " No, don't say this" I whisper to him but stopped when the woman again hit me. The increased with each hit. Where are you mom. Please come to save me. The boy stepped in front of me . " I said leave her " A scream escaped my mouth as the woman beat the boy, she keep on beating him untill he could not move, untill he was lying on the dirty floor . The woman left like always . I slowly crawl towards the boy. " I'm s-sorry, a-are you okay? " I asked running my fingers on the face of that boy. He opened his eyes slowly. And tears start to fall from my eyes as if his pain hurted me more. " Are you hurt somewhere " He asked as I shook my head.

Maybe I was actually hurt back then. Not because my body was punished badly. But because his body was punished badly . I look at myself in the mirror, the little girl was now adult woman who hide behind her many characters . But I'm still the girl who was punished to death. In that little room where no light could enter.

" You are not her, You are stronger, You won't run this time "

I was about to get into the bed to sleep when I heard something breaking and then more loud voices. Many voices. I got out of bed and rush to downstairs. I was in my night dress and hairs open.

My eyes widened as I saw the whole living room being a mess of destruction. Vase was shattered and the LED was all broken. The pieces of broken glasses were everywhere.

I took slow steps down stairs when I saw who was standing between all of this. Or exactly who did this all.

Nouman was standing in between the chaos, his usual suit was replaced by a leather jacket and his hairs were a mess. His hand was bleeding because I think he hit the LED glass with his hand. And not only this but there was something different about him. He was not Nouman. And I know this because I observe every little detail about people. This is not how Nouman stands. And Nouman will ever do anything like this. Means he just another personality that's lives inside him. But which one.

I walk slowly towards him. Taking care so that I don't hurt myself. " Nouman? " I call out as I reach him. The dark eyes slowly move towards me. His eyes were so dark that I doubt if he can see anything.

He stand there, not saying anything he just stare at me. As if he is trying to read me. And then suddenly something weird happened, his dark eyes turned into light shade of brown. As he part his lips.

" I missed you " He said before pulling in a hug. My whole body went still as if I'm a statue, my lungs were no more working because I could not breathe. Or maybe I was breathing a lot. His big arms were wrapped around me as he was crushing his body with mine so tightly that I thought I might break.