𝟎𝟏❤︎︎

ANIYAH KENNEDY"i'm sorry

ANIYAH KENNEDY
"i'm sorry.."

2 MONTHS LATER
HARLEM NEW YORK
KENNEDY RESIDENCE
4:49PM

ANIYAH was in her room listening to music to help her focus. she kept thinking about dd everyday, and she didn't know what else to do about the situation.

aniyah hadn't spoken to the boy in two months and worst of it all, he was supposed to her bestfriend.

dd had been trying to get in contact with her of course, but to be honest she was avoiding him. dd hurt her feelings, and she just didn't know how to go about it.

she was gonna respect the fact that he was now in a relationship, that's one of the main reasons why she backed off anyway.

but dd couldn't seem to understand why aniyah was avoiding him, it wasn't fully his fault either. aniyah did kind of just stop talking.

aniyah hadn't even been hanging out with notti either, and he was her close friend. she hasn't seen the boy in 2 weeks. she just needed some space to think about everything.

aniyah was singing along to the song lowly before her phone started ringing. she glanced at it before seeing notti's caller id.

aniyah grabbed her phone as she pressed the green button before it started connecting. "yo" notti said with a smile as aniyah smiled back.

"i miss you, why you disappear?" notti asked aniyah as she fell quiet. "sorry, i just been busy." aniyah lied, she didn't want to go over notti's house all because dd was there.

"you don't gotta lie to me niy, just tell me the truth." notti said laughing as aniyah rolled her eyes before laughing herself.

"i don't really wanna be around dd to be honest." aniyah said truthfully as notti nodded. "i already know that, but i'm the one you coming to see." notti said as aniyah tilted her head. notti was right

why avoid notti too? he hadn't done anything but be supportive of this whole situation. and she didn't have the right to shut him out.

"okay fine, i'll be over there in 10." aniyah said smiling at notti as he cheered. "okay, ima meet you." notti said as she nodded.

"alright, ima get ready now." aniyah said as notti nodded quickly. "okay bye." notti said before he hung up.

aniyah sighed lowly since this means she would most likely be seeing dd when she walked inside the house. who knows where he would be location.

aniyah didn't know if she was ready to see him just yet. but it's been 2 months, she couldn't avoid her "bestfriend" for much longer since school was coming up soon. 

10 MINUTES LATER

notti walked up to aniyah as they hugged eachother tightly. "i haven't seen you in forever. i missed you." aniyah told notti as he smiled at her.

"i know, yo fake ass." notti said as she laughed loudly. she missed this, she missed hanging out with notti. notti would always make her laugh, and he was fun to be around.

"ight let's go" notti said as the two turned forward and started walking to notti's home. they only lived 5 minutes away thankfully, so it was a quick walk.

eventually the two made it to the house as notti unlocked the door and let the two in. "it's still so nice in here, i missed this." aniyah said as notti hummed.

"let's hurry and go upstairs so you don't have to see him, he might come out soon." notti said as aniyah nodded quickly.

the two then headed to the stairs before hurriedly going up them. and as they were just about to walk in, dd's door opened showing him.

aniyah and notti stood there awkwardly with the surprised dd. "aniyah?" dd asked quietly as she hurriedly and went in notti's room.

notti looked at the shocked dd before he shrugged and went in his room aswell. but dd hadn't seen aniyah in two months. he was gonna get an explanation.

"aniyah!" dd called out as he walked into the room. notti quickly turned around before exiting the room. this wasn't the plan, but aniyah couldn't avoid dd forever. so he was gonna give them some space to talk it all out.

aniyah might be mad and ask him about it later, but he was tired and was waiting for them to make up already. it wasn't the same hanging out with aniyah one on one. they needed their bond back.

"dickhead.." aniyah mumbled under her breath referring to notti who had just left her alone with dd.

dd awkwardly scratched behind his head before he shook it. he was acting like he didn't know aniyah since childhood. they were making this way awkward than it should've been.

"why you been avoiding me? you suppose to be my bestfriend and you won't even talk to me." dd said with hurt in his voice as aniyah avoided his gaze.

"you talkin to ma' brother but you won't talk to me." dd said staring at aniyah as she grunted quietly. she didn't know what to say but sorry, dd was right. they were supposed to be bestfriends.

"what did i do?" dd asked with a hint of anger aswell. he was upset at the girl, she had been avoiding him for no reason with no explanation.

he really didn't know what to feel at this point, aniyah was acting odd. "im sorry dd.." aniyah said quietly as dd sighed before looking at aniyah.

"i just felt a bit uncomfortable hanging out with you since you're in a relationship now." aniyah said truthfully as dd gave her a small look.

"what does me being in a relationship have to do with our friendship aniyah? i miss you bro." dd said as aniyah slowly looked up at him. and he had hurt all in his face.

"i'm sorry." aniyah said again as dd nodded slowly before going up to aniyah with his arms out. "gimmie a hug niy, i missed you." dd said as aniyah slightly smiled before hugging him.

the tow just sat there hugging for what felt like eternity before she eventually pulled away. "we good?" dd asked with a smile as aniyah nodded quickly.

"we good." aniyah said letting out a small laugh as dd smiled at her. maybe everything would be okay after all.