𝟏𝟏❤︎︎

(omfgggg i love his 2022 short hair bro. like 😫😫😫)

DAVID REYES"i love you ma

DAVID REYES
"i love you ma."

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
6:38PM

DD sat in his car with a small smirk. he would be taking aniyah to the arcade in hopes of making up to her.

aniyah didn't deserve anything dd put her through, but today he was gonna show her he was never lying about anything he told her.

dd grabbed his phone before going to aniyah's contact. hopefully she would agree to let him take her to the arcade. or his plans would be ruined.

"hello?" aniyah asked as she propped her phone up. she started eating her candy while looking at dd waiting for him to speak.

"hey niy." dd said waving as he examined her closely. aniyah looked cute, and he was smiling mad hard.

"hey dd." aniyah said back before leaning back in her bed. "can i come pick you up?" dd asked cutting his car on as aniyah nodded slowly.

"what for? ima get ready now." aniyah said climbing out of her bed as she continued eating her candy. (jus like me)

"it's a surprise, ima be there in 5." dd said as aniyah nodded. she was already showered and stuff, so all she needed to do was get ready.

"okay, drive safe i'll see you in a sec." aniyah said smiling at dd as he nodded before the two eventually hung up.

dd smiled from ear to ear knowing that he would be able to take aniyah to the arcade without any problems. there wouldn't be anybody to interrupt them at all.

now all that was left was for dd to pick up aniyah.

ARCADE
7:25PM

aniyah and dd walked inside the arcade immediately going to the stuffed animal area. aniyah had requested it, so they went.

aniyah let go of dd's hand as he swiped the card so she could play. aniyah and dd both watched the stuffed animal go near the entrance, but quickly falling down before it made it.

"oh my goshhhh." aniyah complained as dd laughed behind her. "here let me help you." dd offered as aniyah nodded quickly.

she then stood besides him as she watched him grab the stuffed animal she had been eyeing.

dd moved the controls as him and aniyah watched the animal drop down. "thank you!" aniyah said excitedly as dd handed her the stuffed animal.

"you welcome ma." dd said with a smile before catching himself. aniyah looked at him with a small shocked expression before deciding to brush it off.

it was just a nickname right?

"wait, you should get one too so we can have matching ones." aniyah said smiling as dd laughed before nodding.

he then swiped the card again before standing back infront of the machine. aniyah just supported him from the side as she guided him.

"wait, to the left a little more." aniyah said pointing outside the glass as dd nodded. "hold on! don't drop yet." aniyah said quickly as dd laughed at the girl.

"ma guide me." dd said again as aniyah quickly looked up at him before she smiled. aniyah then looked back down before pointing. "okay, go to the right a little." aniyah said as dd hummed.

he then went to the spot she guided him before dd looked up at aniyah for confirmation. "yes, that's perfect." aniyah said giving dd a thumbs up as he laughed before nodding.

dd then pressed the button as they watched the crane lower down. the two followed the machine with their eyes as they watched it drop the stuffed animal.

aniyah cheered holding her stuffed animal up as dd watched the girl with nothing but love in his eyes. aniyah was adorable, and he was glad he was there to experience it.

aniyah then grabbed dd's hand as she led him to the photo booth she had been wanting to go to ever since they entered.

aniyah and dd sat down in the photo booth as she made sure he didn't drop the stuffed animals.

"don't drop our children!" aniyah said strictly as dd looked at her. "our kids?" dd asked for confirmation as aniyah nodded before paying for the booth.

"get in position." aniyah said to dd as they made eye contact. they had been sitting there for a while until they saw a flash from the screen infront of them.

"oops we waisted one." aniyah said laughing before the countdown started again. "quick, do a pose." aniyah said posing as dd nodded before grabbing her throat gently and placing a kiss on her cheek.

aniyah opened her eyes a bit wider confused at the interaction, but why did she like it?

"dd?" aniyah asked dd confused as he looked at her before humming. "yeah? you betta' pose before it flash again." dd said pointing to the screen as aniyah just let out a small laugh before posing again.

eventually after they were done the two exited the booth as they were now walking hand in hand.

"aniyah." dd called out as aniyah turned her head looking at him. "you know i love you right?" dd asked as aniyah nodded quickly.

"and i love you too." aniyah said holding onto her stuffed animal like it was a baby as dd laughed.

"you forgive me? i promise i won't ever lose ya trust again." dd said expressing himself as aniyah nodded.

"i forgive you, and im gonna believe you this time alright?" aniyah said as dd just nodded quickly. he knew from this point on he couldn't fuck it up.

aniyah was worth more than that. and he wouldn't just be losing aniyah if he fucked up, he would be losing his other half aswell.