𝟎𝟐❤︎︎

ANIYAH KENNEDY"he's fucking stupid notti"

ANIYAH KENNEDY
"he's fucking stupid notti"

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
8:15AM

ANIYAH walked inside the school building as she saw almost everybody from last year. school started way too early for her liking. and she didn't even know where her friends were.

aniyah rolled her eyes as people from all across the hallway tried to get past and get into class, and it was a bit dramatic if you ask aniyah. the bell didn't even ring yet

aniyah just decided to walk to her same classroom since last year. she finally made it to the door as she walked in seeing ddot and notti sitting down.

"finally." aniyah mumbled under her breath as she made her way towards them. "i can't believe yall left me." aniyah said sitting her stuff down and crossing her arms.

"shit my bad twin, and damn i haven't seen you in forever." ddot said laughing as he hugged aniyah.

"i know, i been busy." aniyah said shaking her head as ddot nodded understanding. he knew the real reason as to why aniyah disappeared. and she already told ddot what it was between her and dd, but he couldn't really do anything about the situation.

"it's so early and i'm starved, can we go to the vending machine?" aniyah asked as the two boys nodded. they usually went everywhere with eachother. that's just how they were.

the three quickly got up and exited the classroom. they were laughing and playing on the way there per usual.

aniyah stopped infront of the vending machine with the two boys behind her. aniyah heard a few yells as she looked up. and she saw lori slap dd hard before walking away.

"what the fuck.." aniyah mumbled under her breath. notti and ddot werent even paying attention, they were too busy laughing about where they were last night.

aniyah grabbed her oreos before handing them to ddot. "hold on yall, ima see yall in the classroom." aniyah said as they watched her go over to dd who was holding onto his face with anger.

aniyah walked up to dd seeing his eyes closed with his fists balled up and a fresh red slap imprint laid across his face. "dd.." aniyah whispered as he opened his eyes and looked at his bestfriend.

"are you okay? dd that's not cool." aniyah said as she attempted to touch his face, but he quickly moved away from her before nodding from embarrassment.

"i'm cool." dd said unconvincingly as aniyah watched him with anger. "why would you let her slap you? if it was anybody else you would've beat the shit out of them." aniyah said as dd let out a small sigh before shaking his head.

"aniyah just let it go, ima handle it." dd said annoyed as he walked away from her and headed towards the direction lori went.

aniyah just let out a frustrated sigh before going back over to ddot and notti who was standing there awkwardly watching the interaction.

"cmon yall." aniyah said as they followed her back to the classroom.

AFTER SCHOOL
KENNEDY RESIDENCE
2:36PM

aniyah laid down onto her bed frustasayed about the whole situation that happened earlier. dd was clearly getting abused in his relationship, and he thought it was all fine.

she didn't know what to do, she wanted to defend dd of course, but he made it seem like he was okay and didn't need any help.

maybe she would just try and ask him what really happened and what was wrong. maybe he was calm now. aniyah then grabbed her phone as she quickly went to dd's contact.

niy🤍
dd seriously are you okay..?
delivered

niy🤍
we're supposed to be bestfriends like you just told me last week.
delivered

niy🤍
you can always talk to me about anything, i will always listen and you know that.
delivered

niy🤍
just text me back whenever you can, i'm worried about you d..
delivered

niy🤍
i love you
delivered

aniyah just let out a big sigh before she clicked notti's contact. she needed to make sure dd was okay, he wasn't answering any of hers texts and she was getting worried.

lori slapped him in public, and dd couldn't even look at aniyah because of how embarrassed he was. it wasn't okay.

aniyah called notti as he answered on the fourth ring. "hello?" notti asked aniyah as she spoke into the phone, "is dd home?"

"yeah, he ina living room with lori." notti said as aniyah closed her eyes before letting out a small sigh. "okay thank you, he just wasn't answering his phone so i got a bit worried." aniyah said moving her lips to the corner of her mouth.

"they watching a movie, he not paying attention i guess." notti said shrugging as aniyah nodded before letting out a stiff laugh.

"okay thank you notti, i love you bye bye." aniyah said before she quickly hung up.

she slowly fell backwards before closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. how was she gonna support dd if he didn't even want her to? she just wanted what's best for him.

and that was her