CHAPTER-1

-Ivory-

"Ivy! Here!" I saw my bestfriend Emma calling me as I went towards the table in our cafeteria.

"Whatcha doin y'all" said I "Nothing babygirl was missing you from the past few days..we really gotta catch up!"

"Why? Did something happened?"

"You TOTALLY missed it ivy! It was so much fun to see Emma finally kicking Oliver's butt infront of the whole campus!" Oliver..he's my boyfriend and honestly I don't even know why I like him like..at all..we are poles different and he is just so damn toxic to me but a hot one though and my stupid ass thought it would be fun to date the "Campus's hot guy" which is why I accepted him in the first place.

Everything was going smooth between us until I got to know why my girls called him"Redflag if it was a human"
Me being me still was attracted to him for no absolute reason but now he is just getting out of control.

"Wait a minute, what did he do now?"
"Girl while his girlfriend was away which is you..he had the AUDACITY to flirt with that bitch Maya."

"The fuck? He clearly knows me and Maya are not on good terms since forever!"

"EXACTLY! and he literally did that infront of us" I couldn't believe it out of all the girls it had to be Maya? I hate her more than anything in this world!"

"Hey babe.." Oliver came up to me "speak of the devil" Emma whispered to us.

"What are you doing here?" Lia spoke up "Maybe he has no self respect after what happened to him infront of the whole campus and needs a second round." said Emma

"Chill girls I just came to check up on my one and only girlfriend"

"Yea? Then why were you hoeing around with that bitch Maya while I was away because I was still sick? You knew that I even gave the exams while being ill right?"

"Who said I was hoeing around with Maya?"

"Literally the whole college? Look Oliver I have had enough of your shits to deal with alright? So if you like being the mf you are go ahead cause I am breaking up with you!" Every table was now looking at ours cause I not only break up with Oliver but the hottest and richest guy at campus.

"Babe you can't just break up our 2 years relationship you know I still love you "

"So you call manipulating someone into thinking you are a good guy while behind her back actually you are freaking cheating on her?!" All I heard was gasps from all the tables around us because me being the sweet and kind person I never ever screamed at someone doesn't matter how much they frustrate me but this was the last straw to see him playing victim.

"What are you saying babe I never cheated on you!"

"If you never did then why are you dating me?! Maya spoke up

My eyes stung with tears I never thought he would actually cheat on me again after I caught him for the first time I dated him only because I wanted to experience love and loved him whole heartedly.

I couldn't handle this overwhelming emotions as I ran out of the cafeteria with Emma following me. I didn't even know where I was headed as I ended up in an empty classroom.

"Ivy you ok?"

"Emma..can I have a moment alone please ?"

"Alright..call me if you need anything "
I nodded I badly wanted to go to my room and cry my heart out.
.

.

.

At home

"I am back" I said with a drained voice.

"Hey sweetheart I have kept food for you in the fridge and-" mom got cutted of by someone.

"Ivory Hills" that's just what I didn't wanted to hear today my full name. As soon as I turned back mortified I met with a hard slap on my cheek.

"Just tell me one thing Ivory Hills why the hell am I wasting my money on a piece of shit like you?!"

"Honey what happened-"

"This girl right here got second position in her college exams!"

"Dad I-"

"You don't get to speak infront of me young lady"

"Why did Maya scored better than you this time huh?!"

"Dad I had fever and missed few important classes."

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN A LEAVE THEN!" I flinched hard

"Honey calm down she's trying her best right? She came first in all her examinations she just got sick that's why..she's scared can't you see!"

"Honey we both are so successful in life maybe she isn't even our daughter!" Dad stormed out.

Devastated that's what all I felt I had heard everything from dad but not their daughter? Wasn't it a bit too much? I did tried hard enough didn't I ? Just because I got sick I had to listen to this today?

"My daughter he didn't meant that..you know how much your father loves you right?"

"Yes mom I know..I'll go to my room now"

"Eat something first.."

"I'll a bit later you had to go to the
company right?"

"Yes honey I'll be back by an hour..will you be okay?"

"You go ahead mom I'll be fine"

"Oh and Emma called me she will be coming in less than 10 mins "

"Alright"
.

.

.

10 mins later

"Ivy!" I didn't had the energy to response from all the crying I did earlier.

"Why are you crying? What happened babe?"

"Emma..do you think I am that useless?

"Why are you saying that hun?"

"Shits happened at home and at campus today..I don't feel good at all"

"Do you maybe wanna go out it will help you refresh your mind!"

"Where?"

"Ray threw a party today at a club do you wanna join me? I'll tell your mom that you will be staying at my house today"

"I don't know babe I am very down today"

"That's why I am taking you with me let's go to the partyyyy!!"

_________________________