CHAPTER 2

-Ivory-

I wouldn't say I had never attended any parties but that was all before I started my college! And to be honest I haven't really went to wild parties..how do I know it's wild you ask? Because Ray is throwing it! One of the most popular student in my college she got it all hun beauty with brains even though she doesn't look extroverted she changes boyfriends like clothes!

I really didn't wanted to join the party with this dull mood but Emma being Emma wouldn't stop nagging till I go with her otherwise she knew I would be in a corner of my room listening to sad songs and having tons of deserts while crying...

"Ivy we will be late let's go already"

"Wait Emma let me atleast get ready!"

"I have seen your closet honey and we ain't going to any 90's party."

"It's been forever since I went to shopping hun!"

"Alright chill let's go to my house and I'll give you my clothes."

"Okay fine let's go." I didn't argue as I knew she would win at the end.

_Emma's House_

"I am back mom!"

"Why are you so late today?..oh Ivory! It's been a long time since you came here dear!" Emma's mom always cared for me like I was her own child..it was the only place where I would come to after my dad or mom scolded me back then.

"How are you aunty?"

"I am good how about you?"

"Okay mom can we please do the chit chats later we have to leave for the library now we have a test tomorrow and ivy will stay here tonight!"

"Ofcourse you thought I would send her home today?" I chuckled

"Alright kids take your books and go hurry!"
.

.

.

.

"And done! Mama mia what a beauty!"

"I don't think I would look that good emma"

"Girl I did you makeup and dress what the hell are you talking about?.. dressing up and doing makeup in a sad day is best for releasing stress!"

"I know but I have never in my life had done heavy makeup and dressed up like this before."

"Trust me babe you look S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G..if I was lesbian I would have married you on spot!"
I chuckled at her comments but still getting out of my comfort zone it's kind off too much for me.

if I was lesbian I would have married you on spot!"I chuckled at her comments but still getting out of my comfort zone it's kind off too much for me