CHAPTER 4

-Ethan-

I was stunned to hear it! I felt Ike my whole world has been completed, I felt  world is finally colourful and God finally looked up at this hopeless romantic dude.

"That's what he said!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Dude did you even paid attention to the things I said? If not no problem cause I can talk about this every single day without being annoyed."

"My boyfriend a week ago  proposed me!" "Wtf!"I thought

This wasn't supposed to happen! Why do I always get a reality check on the worst way possible? I really thought I would marry her right on spot and worship her till death when she said that! I didn't cared about anything after she said that! I only wanted to hold her on my arms and cherish every moment I spent with her. Yes, I was that much in love with her.

"Ethan? Aren't you happy?"

"Huh? No I am just shocked really nothing else."

"And well we are getting married next year later" nah bro I wanna die now.

"Oh wow congratulations! What is your boyfriend's name though?"

"So you really were daydreaming huh? His name is Archer." She blushed. I wished I could bring that rosy tint on her cheeks and no other man.

"Wait by Archer you mean Archer Phoenix? My colleague?

"No wonder you always got straight A's...you are correct!" "That bitch." I thought.

"Haha...wasn't hard to guess."

"Well you are seriously dating him?"

"Oh my obviously Ethan it's been five years now and he is perfect for me!"

"Make sure he takes care of you well otherwise it won't take a second for me to kill him and I am serious."

"Aww our well known business man is worried for his bestfriend." I just gave her a side eye.

Even though it broke my heart I atleast learnt something that you should always express your feelings it doesn't matter if you get rejected cause when you see them walking down the aisle but not for you? That shit is gonna hurt won't it?

"Oh we have reached already! Get down now and wish you all the best in your new project!"

"Thanks"
.

.

.

.

"Good evening Mr. Joe."

"Oh my Ethan welcome dear!" Yeah just like his delusional daughter he also thinks that I will marry his daughter.

"So, should we start?"

"Oh my stop always caring about work take a break let's have a cup of tea and then start working."

"I prefer coffee but alright."
.

.

"So Ethan tell me how's your dad doing." he said as he sipped on his tea yep he knew him they were kinda close too.