Birdy's Alastor

Y/n Altruist's presence seemed to radiate even in death. As she passed through the pearly gates of heaven, a soft, ethereal glow surrounded her, drawing others to her just as she had in life. Over time, she became known as the angel whose voice soared like a canary's, captivating all who heard her. Her weekly concerts became a much-anticipated event, a beacon of joy in the heavenly realm.

When Y/n was allowed to observe her loved ones, she was unprepared for the sight that greeted her. She saw her mother-in-law in a graveyard, cradling a tiny baby—her baby, Eudora. But it was the sight of the headstone that caught her breath.

However, she started to choke on her breath when she saw what was on the headstone.

Here lies Alastor and Y/n Altruist

Beloved Parents and Family

May their soul find each other in the next life

Her Alastor was dead?

What had happened to him?

Why wasn't he here with her?

When she asked her frantic questions, the truth almost made her faint.

Yes, he was dead; a deer hunter shot him; he was a serial killer and a cannibal.

Her Alastor.

No that wasn't her Alastor.

Her Alastor rubbed her feet after a long shift and always had a cup of tea ready when she got home.

Her Alastor made cringy radio jokes first thing in the morning and then apologized with breakfast.

Her Alastor made sure she was happy and healthy during her pregnancy.

Her Alastor couldn't wait to father his child.

This was the world's Alastor.

Y/n's Alastor was real.

She needed to see him.

Now

Lucifer's Daughter?

Lucifer's Daughter?

She's here to talk about a rehabilitation hotel?

Hazbin Hotel is ironic but okay.

Y/n thought the idea in itself was good. Sure, it could use more workshopping and an overall steady plan of how they were going to do this, but other than that, it was great.

As Y/n grew deeper into her thoughts about the hotel logistics, she didn't realize the commotion happening in front of her.

"Gotta say I can't wait to-"

"Adam!"

"-come down and exterminate you!"

What?

Exterminate?

Could her husband be exterminated?

That wouldn't do.

During her time in heaven, Y/n grew to be loved by many

During her time in heaven, Y/n grew to be loved by many. That includes the higher angels. Sara's Bosses. Considering how even Emily didn't know of the extermination, Y/n had a slight hunch that the higher-ups didn't know about it either. So, after her most recent concert, she asked for an audience with the seven virtues.

Due to their busy schedules they weren't able to see her until a month later.

They were NOT happy. Sinners were never mean to suffer like that, they were meant to repeant. That's why the hotel was so important. Turns out no one had even told them it existed.

With the events of the most recent extermination and Adam's death, the seven virtues were preparing to put Sara on trial as well as Lute when somthing exstrodinary happened.

A sinner was redeemed!

The hotel worked!!

Since Y/n was the one who brought light to the subject, the seven virtues asked that she be the one to check on the progress of the hotel from now on.

She gladly accepted.