CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

As Abhimanyu slowly opened his eyes, the soft rays of dawn gently kissed his chiseled features. His dark hair tousled in a stylish mess, framing his square jawline and intense gaze. With a graceful stretch, his muscular arms flexed, revealing the strength that lay beneath his smooth skin.

Rising from his bed with purpose, Abhimanyu slid into his workout attire, the fabric clinging to his sculpted physique like a second skin. With each step, his powerful strides echoed determination and discipline.

Entering the gym, the air crackled with energy as he approached the weight rack. With each lift, his muscles danced beneath his skin, a testament to his dedication. As beads of sweat glistened on his brow, he pushed himself harder, fueled by the fire of passion burning within him.

The clinking of weights paused as Abhimanyu’s gaze lifted, landing on the two figures trying to sneak in unnoticed. Aryaan’s eyes darted away, while Ahaan’s shoulders tensed, bracing for the storm they feared was coming. But Abhimanyu, with a deep breath, simply shook his head and a wry smile tugged at his lips.

“Late again, gentlemen?” Abhimanyu’s voice, though firm, held no anger. “Consistency is key, not just in showing up, but in showing up on time.”

Aryaan and Ahaan exchanged sheepish glances, their earlier fears dissipating "sorry Bhai we slept late".They knew Abhimanyu was right, and as they joined him in the rhythm of the gym, their murmurs turned into promises of punctuality.

This narrative addition maintains the tension from their fear of Abhimanyu’s reaction and resolves it with his composed response, reinforcing the themes of discipline and respect within the gym’s

Abhimanyu paused at the threshold of his wing, a thoughtful expression crossing his face. Today was a significant day — Akshara’s first day in this new chapter of their lives. Compelled by a tender concern, he quietly made his way to her room. The door creaked open, revealing Akshara’s serene form bathed in the soft moonlight. A warm smile spread across Abhimanyu’s face as he admired her peaceful slumber.

He was about to retreat when a subtle shift in her position caught his attention. Akshara was teetering on the edge of the bed, lost in her dreams. In a rush of protectiveness, Abhimanyu stepped forward, but as fate would have it, his foot slipped, sending him tumbling down, his body instinctively curving to shield her.

Akshara’s eyes fluttered open, her breath hitching at the sudden weight atop her. “Mr. Raichand what are you....?” she whispered, her voice laced with sleep and surprise.

“Shh, it’s okay. I’ve got you,” Abhimanyu murmured, his heart racing with the closeness.

Their eyes locked, a silent conversation passing between them — a moment of pure connection, unspoken yet deeply felt.

The sudden intrusion of Neha into the room brought a moment of stunned silence. Her eyes were wide, mirroring the shock that was evident on her face. As Abhimanyu and Akshara caught sight of her, they quickly scrambled to their feet, their expressions a mix of embarrassment and surprise.