* wen ruohan ;; favorite

pairing. wen ruohan x male! reader

prompt. wen ruohan takes interest in one of the qishan wen clan's new disciples. smut.

order for <3 luffystara 

the first time wen ruohan saw him, he was at the courtyard, sword in hand as he practiced with the rest of the qishan wen disciples. the next time he saw him, he was inside his private chambers after he called him in. now, with a different sword in hand.

wen ruohan smiles wickedly, thighs shaking as his disciple, l/n y/n moved his hand up and down his master's hardened erection. for four long years he's trained under the qishan wen clan, but he's never actually seen the clan leader until he called him into his bed chambers a few hours ago. wen ruohan smiles. "enough of your hands." he grabs his cheeks, trapping his face between his long fingers. grinning, he leans in close towards him before devouring his mouth with his own, tongues dancing in sync, although it was obvious wen ruohan was in the lead.

wen ruohan pulls away after he was satisfied. his hand was already comfortably resting on top of y/n's head as the smaller boy pants heavily. he pushes y/n's head downward before the poor boy could even get a chance to catch his breath. y/n found himself face-to-face with wen ruohan's erection once more.

he opens his mouth to breathe, but instead, wen ruohan forces his dick past y/n's plump lips, burying himself deep inside y/n's throat. y/n gagged a little, his eyes brimming with tears. he squeezed his eyes shut before properly accepting wen ruohan into his mouth. smirking, the clan leader releases his hold on y/n's mouth as he began to take his own initiative.

y/n desperately sucks on wen ruohan's cock as he drools all over it. as he bobbed his head up and down, he could feel the pretty pink tip of wen ruohan's cock press against the very back of his throat, forming a lump every time wen ruohan's cock touched the back. his tongue traces the veins surrounding wen ruohan's cock as his saliva coated wen ruohan's hardened cock with a thin layer of saliva.

the clan leader smirks as he throws his head back. he bit his lip before subconsciously beginning to thrust his hips upwards, his hips meeting every bob of y/n's head. his big hands found their way back to y/n's hair, his fingers now tangled in his h/c locks. y/n moans against wen ruohan's dick, sending pleasurable vibrations all throughout his lower region.

"fuck." wen ruohan cusses slightly as he thrusted his hips upwards again, and faster. he pushed down y/n's head down on his cock as he practically used his head as a fuck toy. y/n could only lay limp as he allowed the all powerful clan master to have his way with him. "fuck, fuck, fuck..." every cuss that left wen ruohan's lips made y/n's ear tingle.

wen ruohan sped up his thrusts as y/n tried to keep his head still. all he could think about now, was how to pleasure his master. if wen ruohan didn't want him going out, might as well try his best to stay in... right? he hollowed out his cheeks as wen ruohan's thrusts got sloppier and more desperate as he tried chasing after his release.

"fuck... fuck..." wen ruohan's cursing made everything 10x hotter. "a-y/n... your mouth is too good for me. when was the last time i ever experienced something this good..." the clan master hums as he slows down a little, as if to savor the taste of y/n's mouth. "not even my wives could please me like this, a-y/n... you are truly... one of a kind-fuck!!"

wen ruohan cusses as he begins thrusting his hips upwards at a brutal pace, not caring about whether or not y/n could still keep up. finally, white sputtered out of y/n's mouth as wen ruohan buried himself deep inside y/n's throat. he squeezes y/n's cheeks together with his fingers, despite his cock still buried deep inside y/n's throat. "ah-ah, swallow it. swallow." wen ruohan grinned. y/n pouted slightly before shutting his eyes he tried to swallow down all of wen ruohan's seed, wasting not a single drop. he pulled away from wen ruohan's cock and opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue as if to show wen ruohan what a good boy he is.

wen ruohan smiled. "good boy. what a good little disciple you are." y/n held himself back from frowning. he could taste the bitterness of wen ruohan's jizz on his tongue, but he didn't want to complain.

"all right, time to get to the good part." wen ruohan pulls y/n up to his lap before connecting their lips in a filthy kiss. y/n kisses back desperately, completely drowning in the heat of his master. wen ruohan's hands roamed around y/n's body, slowly ripping off his robes one by one. meanwhile, y/n was completely lost in his heated make-out session with wen ruohan. who could blame him? his master tasted divine and he simply couldn't get enough.

moaning, he rubbed his clothed dick against wen ruohan's pelvis. wen ruohan was still wearing all his robes, except for his exposed cock peeking in between his robes, but y/n had been stripped down to his underwear, a single piece of cloth keeping y/n and wen ruohan's cocks from meeting. y/n exhaled as he lowered his attention to wen ruohan's neck. he placed hungry kisses along his neck as he went down to his clothed chest.

"mmm, master..." y/n pouts, gently tugging against wen ruohan's robes. "naughty little boy. where's the good and obedient little boy earlier?" wen ruohan teases before he quickly lays down on his bed, y/n, who was sitting on his lap was pulled towards him. y/n rested his cheek against wen ruohan's chest, frowning when he could barely feel wen ruohan's body hear or hear his heartbeat.

"please... master... i need it..." y/n begs, grinding down on wen ruohan's cock before sneaking his hand inside wen ruohan's robes. wen ruohan smiled before forcing y/n into another kiss. he tugs y/n's arm, who immediately got the hint as he slowly raised his upper torso, separating from their kiss. y/n, not really in the mood to remove all the layers of robes wen ruohan was wearing, decides to just undo all the sashes that held wen ruohan's robes together.

once wen ruohan's robes had been opened, y/n could finally get a clearer view of wen ruohan's it stood tall and hard, and up against y/n's stomach, it could probably reach the deepest parts of y/n's insides, places where even his fingers wouldn't reach. "here it is...." smiling with eyes completely filled with lust, y/n rubs wen ruohan's cock with one hand, smearing over it, a thin layer of pre-cum. y/n spat on his hand before using that as an added lube to wen ruohan's cock.

it was huge, he couldn't possibly fit wen ruohan's cock inside him that easily. a y/n tried to lube up wen ruohan's cock as best as he could, wen ruohan's hands sneaked around y/n's ass before giving both cheeks a harsh slap that echoed al around the room. y/n released a startled moan. he almost found himself falling forward, but he caught himself in time as he felt wen ruohan inserting his long and slender fingers inside his cute little disciples hole.

"ahh, you're so warm in here, a-y/n." wen ruohan remarked. "i can't wait to be inside you, surrounded by your filthy warmth."

y/n pouted. "master, stop teasing me!" he whined, making wen ruohan laugh. "why? i am only telling the truth." wen ruohan grabs a hold of y/n's slender waist with both hands as he lifts him up. y/n holds in a breath as he could feel the pretty pink tip of wen ruohan pressing against his hole, threatening to split him wide open.

"are you ready for this, a-y/n~?" he asks with a wicked smirk. before y/n could even answer, he slams his cock upwards, piercing through y/n's insides in the most painfully delicious way possible. y/n almost screamed but all that came out of his lips was a breathless scream. wen ruohan smirked, wasting no in time in thrusting his hips upward, never giving y/n any time to breathe at all. "no, no, no, no...... to.. muuch!! too muuuch!!" y/n babbled endlessly as he tried to move, but wen ruohan's iron grip on his waist kept him from doing so.

"you aren't escaping me that easily!!" in one single movement, wen ruohan flipped them both over so y/n was below him. he lifted one of y/n's legs over his shoulder and angled his hips in a way that would attack y/n's prostate with every thrust. "oh, we're just getting started, my little pet." y/n moaned sharply.

it's safe to say, no one in the entire imperial palace could sleep. not even wen ruohan's sons, or mistresses. it seems wen ruohan has found himself a new favorite toy.