𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

hey loves!! here is another chapter of EMMALINE!

tw: sexual assault/nudity

read, enjoy, comment and vote!!

***

Kieran opened the door to reveal a short plump rosy cheeked woman sitting on her chair. She wore horn-rimmed glasses, it suited her face nicely. Her hair was up in a bun, and her white coat had a silver name plate with her name engraved.

"Oh, hello!" She stood up, shaking our hands. "Sit down, sit down."

"Hello." Kieran spoke.

"Hi."

"And you must be Emmaline. That's a pretty name."

"Thank you." I said stiffly, desperate for this to be over.

"Alright, would you like your brother to stay here or leave?"

"Leave, no offense or anything." I quickly said to him, not wanting to be mean.

"It's alright," he reassured me with a smile. "I understand."

"Now," she watched as Kieran left. "Take off your shoes and stand on the machine over there."

I did so and stood. I knew I was incredibly underweight and really short. You didn't need a machine to tell. Doctor Elaine waited a few moments before checking. Her eyes were really familiar, I didn't know how. I never saw her before. But I've seen those grey eyes before. I know I did. It wasn't her for sure, but those eyes were familiar.

When she was checking my height and weight, she was very close to me. She was, I assumed, intentionally brushing against me. I could feel her hands caressing me in areas, but when I squirmed, she let go.

"Alright then. You can get off now." She backed away with a cheery smile.

"You need to eat more Emmaline. You are terribly underweight. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good, now please take off your hoodie and sit over there." She pointed to the exam table in front of me.

WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT AHEAD

I did so. And she came over with her stethoscope in hand. She put the eartips in her ears, and the chestpiece on my chest, listening to my heart beat.

She would move it to different places, but while doing that, she would brush her fingers against my breasts, my nipples. She gulped while doing that.

She then stopped. "Okay, please take off your clothes" But she didn't leave, until I asked her too.

"There isn't a need for me to leave Emmaline, if I'm going to see you naked either ways.

Was it normal for doctors to ask you to remove your clothes so they could do a check up?

But the doctors my mother brought me to did that. So maybe it was normal then?

"Okay now please lie down for me. I'm just going to do a general body exam, then a bit peeking to see everything's okay."

Please let it work, please.

She touched my arms and my legs. Satisfied, she poked my stomach around. Good thing I wasn't that squirmish. But one hand would find its way to my breast, as if she was going to squeeze it. She looked at my chest, biting her lips, putting a hand over my breasts, squeezing it, caressing it.

But then she stopped.

"Please turn around for me, so I can get a proper view." She aided me in turning around so I didn't bump my head against the wall.