Heartbreak

The sound of rainfall and thunder pounds outside as we see N, not as a Disassembly Drone, but as a maid holding a platter as a silhouetted man standing before her addresses her.

James: We got to curb her trips to the dump. And where is she getting the hair to play dress-up with them? Creepy...

James tosses his glass onto the tray, which N catches without dropping any dishes and walks off. She stops to make a view out of a window as the cacophonous storm continues raging. Continuing her walk, she looks around some more as she collides with V, also wearing a maid's outfit. The collision causes N to drop the platter and the dishes fall to the floor.

N: OH! I'm so sorry!

V: I-It's okay! I wasn't looking.

Their hands touch and a spark emits. They blush and stare in curiosity as N tries to speak, but is kicked to the side by J.

J: Move it, moro-

She suddenly turns all cutesy and polite upon seeing someone.

J: Hi, (Y/N)! Visiting here again?

She notices something.

J: Oh no. You and Tessa got another one?

Stepping from behind you, clinging to you, is another drone wearing a maid's outfit. She makes eye contact with N and smiles before everything goes dark.

--------------------------------------

N wakes up from her rest and falls to the ground, not knowing what that was all about.

Uzi: N, I found something in here!

Inside the Corpse House, Uzi is inspecting her new finding: a symbol consisting of a skull with a cap and wings. Uzi stares at her reflection in a mirror, which breaks.

V: That's weird and concerning.

Uzi: Bite me! This is probably you weirdos' fault!

V: I've never seen that symbol before. Wanna do an autopsy to find out?

N climbs down the ladder.

N: What'd you find?

Uzi: Did you know that was a pilot hat?

N: I was the pilot?! That's aweso- I crashed and ruined everything. Spaceship pilot. Origin story.

V hisses, then calms herself by blowing bubbles out of a bubble blower.

N: Speaking of piloting to Earth, we sure "murder all humans" is, uh, morality?

Uzi: The humans sent you without a communication relay and reformatted your memories to soup. Covering their tracks means they're past negotiating. Not like they tried negotiating with my mom...

You: I'm very uncomfortable with what we're talking about here.

N: Don't worry (Y/N), none of us would ever harm you!

You: You and Uzi, sure. You trust you guys, cause you're my friends. But that one...

You look at V as she turns to Uzi.

V: Or you missed the negotiations! The humans programmed us to solve a problem. Where's proof of your backstory? The one where your kind's so conveniently innocent?

You gently pull Uzi out of the way, not wanting another fight to break out.

N: J was getting orders from someone. If not the company through that relay, then, uh, who? And how?