-39-

Broke this chapter into two. I plan to update the other half sometime this weekend!

-Wes-

Waking up feels extra shitty this morning. I'm aching all over, and if I'm being honest, I don't remember doing anything that would make me this sore. Maybe I swam too much and wore my muscles out like that.

Did we possibly do it? I glance over to see a very naked Ryland beside me before noticing I'm in the same attire. Only when I roll over do I feel the tenderness in my lower back and ass. Shit. Okay, we definitely did it.

I lie there for a minute to try and recollect all the memories from last night, and the more that comes to me, the more humiliated and mortified I feel. What in the actual fuck? Did I really... I actually said, no begged, for more... Oh my god. I quickly sit up despite the ache. Oh my god!

How am I supposed to show him my face after that? If I wasn't in another state right now, I'd be bailing, running home to hide in my room. Who the hell even was that last night? It definitely wasn't me. I would never. Well... I do remember how incredible it felt. The new positions... Fuck, I came untouched twice, didn't I? Oh my god!

"Good morning," I hear from beside me, making me tense up. "Did you sleep good?"

"Bathroom," I tell him, quickly pushing the cover off me and getting out of bed. My muscles ache worse, but I ignore it. I grab some shorts from my bag and slide them on, keeping my back to him. I go to leave, but he stops me.

"Wes, wait. Please look at me." I barely turn my head to glance at him over my shoulder. His expression is laced with concern. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I mumble, my voice coming out a little croaky, and I can remember the exact reason why. Oh my god.

"Really? You do remember last night, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Everything?"

"Yeah," I repeat, shamefully this time. "I- I'm sorry for acting that way and for the things I said."

"Why the hell are you apologizing? Please don't. I know you're probably embarrassed, but you have no reason to be."

"How could I not be?" I ask, turning to face him.

He suddenly lets a gasp out, his eyes staring a little below my face. "I'm so sorry. I'm really, really sorry, Wes. I didn't mean to."

Huh? I glance down to see what he's talking about. The only thing I see is a tiny, barely visible mark by my nipple. "Oh. This?" I ask, rubbing my thumb over it. "It's barely noticeable, so it should be okay."

He shakes his head. "There's more. And it's definitely noticeable."

Panic soars through, and I rush to look in the mirror that's above the dresser. The fucking bruised mess on my neck makes my stomach drop. No. No, no, no! I bring my hand up and rub over one of the dark red hickies lingering there. What the fuck!?

"Ryland!" I whisper-yell, widening my eyes at him. "Why- Why would you do this?"

"I'm sorry. You asked me to, and I was too into it to think about it." Damn it. I do remember being the one begging for it.

"What am I supposed to do? I didn't tell Alyx yet! I can't even leave. Fuck!" I bury my face in my hands, feeling the wave of anxiety hit me.

"Wait, Wes. Please calm down. Let me think of something." I try to control my breathing, but the longer he takes to say something, the harder it is to do. "I'll be right back," he tells me, getting up and throwing some clothes on.