14

We were now at Subway for her to get her dose of unhealthy over seasoned food. As soon as I parked, she jumped out of the car, making me chuckle. I got out and followed her into the fast-food restaurant. The bright lights and smell of fried foods made my stomach churn, but I had to hold myself from throwing up.

I noticed that people were looking at us and I wouldn't blame them, we were two expensively dressed coupl— Friends walking into a cheap place.

"Hi, welcome. What would you like to order?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized that we were at the counter. Sandy excitedly gave her order to the girl behind the counter who I noticed was eyeing me like every other woman usually did. I had to hold myself back from flirting back because of Sandy and our plan. So, to put a stop to it, I wrapped my arms around Sandy's front and kissed her cheek.

"Are you sure that's all you want, baby?" I asked to the hearing of the girl.

"Uh... I... Do you also want something?" Sandy asked and turned her head upward.

I stared down at her, looking into her curious eyes. She was always cute when she looked up at me because of our height differences. It made her look like a cat too.

"No, thanks," I said, feeling offended in a playful manner because she knew I don't eat her garbage food.

Sandy smiled with a bat of her lashes before facing the girl.

"Can you two hurry it up? This isn't some love park," someone said behind us.

Once her food was packaged, I noticed that she was pulling out some cash from her small purse. I quickly fished out my black AMEX card and handed it to the cashier who blinked furiously at the slick anodized titanium in her hand. I smiled when Sandy glared at me. I hated when she paid for things when I was with her.

After my card was swiped, we left the restaurant and went to where I parked my car. Sandy dropped the food on the trunk of the car and faced me. One... Two... Three...

"Did you seriously pay for my food again? You know I can pay for it. Besides, it wasn't that expensive. Anthony, how many times..."

I zoned out of what she was saying and dragged her to the trunk. I lifted her and sat her down then handed her greasy food. She was now quiet after the move I made then I parted her legs, getting a flash of her underwear which made me freeze for a millisecond before standing between her legs.

"What are you doing?" She asked, sounding surprised as she placed her hands on my shoulders for support.

"Just sit still and eat your food. I have a feeling we're being followed and monitored. Also, I'm sure someone in that restaurant knows us and would take pictures," I said and glanced at the wide window showcasing the people sitting at their tables.

Sandy giggled. "You really should get into acting."

While she unwrapped her food, I tried to keep my eyes away from her body. I never focused on Sandy's body as I didn't see anything to look at or have a reason to. But with us in this position, I was touching her naked thighs and was so close to her breasts. I tried not to sexualize our situation, but I haven't been with a woman since my parents told me about everything and I was horny.

As she bit into the Subway sandwich, the juices from it stained the edges of her mouth and she let out a moan.

"This is food."

"That is poison," I said and grimaced as she ate more.

She brought the bitten sandwich to my face and I reeled back with a glare aimed at her. She batted her eyelashes, trying to make me take a bite out of the unhealthy food.

"Behave yourself," I said and grabbed her hips, squeezing them too.

She gasped and flinched at my touch once again, making me almost ask why she always reacted the way she did but when I saw a paparazzi in the bushes ahead, I didn't and came closer to her instead with my hands moving dangerously close to her ass.

"We've got company," I whispered and she looked over her shoulder before leaning closer.

"What do we do?"

"Just stay that way."

I started running my hands up her curvy back, feeling her up. She felt tensed which was normal as we never did such. I moved my hands down and cupped her ass, which was soft to my touch and I felt tempted to squeeze them. I could sense that her breathing had changed and I felt mine did too. I pulled her close and her breasts came in contact with my face. In shock, I stood away and cleared my throat. This was getting too much.

"We should get home," I said and helped her down.

My heart was racing as she packed her food into the plastic bag. As I led her back to her side of the car, I saw that the paparazzi were closer and in sight then quickly pinned her back against the car.

"Anthony!" She reacted in shock.

I stared down at her and winked, before giving her a sign with my eyes. She calmed down and just looked at me, waiting to see what I would do. Even though I didn't know what I wanted to do, I just wanted to give the press something to talk about. So, I placed my arms on both sides of her face, making sure my arm covered her face. I started leaning downward.

"Anthony?" She whispered my name in such a soft tone that I almost forgot what I was doing.

"Don't be scared. I just want to..." I dragged on and craned my head to the side. I placed my head in the crook of her neck and stayed that way, inhaling her sweet scent. I dropped my other arm and pulled her close to my body.

A moan almost left my mouth when I started to feel her breasts against my chest. Her small body was glued to mine in a way that made me question why I was making things sexual instead of casual. I've hugged her before, she's been in my arms before, so why was I acting this way all of a sudden?

I parted my lips and exhaled, and she shuddered. I've been with enough women to know that the reaction meant something. She was tensed as I was. I swallowed and gave her a chaste kiss on her neck before pulling away.

I ignored the paparazzi and opened the door for her, then helped her sit. I went around the car and got in then sat in silence to think over what had just happened. The one thing that got me thinking was why I was currently sporting a hard dick in my pants for my best friend.

My fucking best friend!

a/n: Updates will be slow here. Read the full version on Radish Fiction (as at posting this, it has 53 chapters there.)