~Part 6~

"Sam!!"

          Krik saw Sam was crying, he ran to her immediately.

"Krik, I'm okay. I want to talk to Mon"

          Sam wiped her eyes with her hand and,

"First, let's go back to our house"

          Sam walked in front of them and went into the car first.

~~

"So...?"

          Sam crossed her arms and looked at Mon. Her eyes were full of questions. Mon looked at Sam who was sitting on the sofa seriously.

"Let me explain"

"How did you guys meet? You are always with me. When did you go and date with him? Or her?"

"Don't judging me Khun Sam. That is my friend"

"That unknown number is your friend? Why don't you put their name? I was watching for you so long, you always spend time on your phone since we married. If I don't know about you well, I will think that you are cheating on me Mon"

"Khun Sam... I'm not cheating on you. I swear, I love you Khun Sam. I will never..."

"Yea I know, I am going to sleep in another place. See you at work"

"Betray you"

          Mon whispered, but Sam already left her inside this slient house. Now she was crying nonstop...

~~

"Ahh... You make me scare Sam!"

          Sam came inside the house of Jim.

"She is cheating on me"

          Jim was shocked of the words that came from Sam's mouth.

"Huh Mon won't never do that. I know her well"

"I don't even know her now. Is she still the one I met?"

"You have to give her time for explain. You need her explanation. Don't you love her?"

"I love...her"

"If you really love her, you have to aware her and forgive her whatever she does"

           Sam's mind- Yeah she is right...

~~

"Are you serious Khun??? I don't want to leave her!"

          In the house, Mon was yelling to someone in her phone.

"I... I...love.."

"***"

"I will plan for that"

"Nong Mon..."

          Mon turned around and saw Jim, Sam was behind her. She hanged up the phone. She looked at Sam, she was looking her with the bitterness.

"Khun Sam, Phi Jim..."

"Who is that?"

          Jim asked her. Jim looked at Mon, she seems really afraid of the question that Jim asked.

"That's my friend"

"Really? So, why there is the word 'LOVE'"

"Actually..."

"Enough!"

          Sam said in low voice.

"I have nothing to say now. Bring that person in front of me. If you really love that person, we can DIVORCE"

          The word 'divorce' broke Mon's heart. Tears came out of both of them. Mon's mind- How can she say the word 'divorce'? How can I explain that I love her?

          Then Sam left and went into her room. Jim looked at Mon and,

"Sit down. I want to talk to you Mon"

          Mon sighed and sat down.

"Are you really cheating on her?"

"No, I am not"

"But your action is speaking Mon. Mon you need to think wisely. That's all I can talk. Excuse me"

~~

          ~In the other side~

"Hello Krik..."

"Yes Sam?"

          Sam was calling Krik on phone.

"I don't know Mon is cheating on me or not"

"What the hell is that???"

"You have to help me"

~~