~Part 9~

"Mon!"

          Mon arrived the hospital when she heard that Sam was passed out.

"You really come here Mon"

          Jim started the conversation because all of them were quiet.

"What happen to Khun Sam?"

"She passed out after hearing the truth"

"The truth?"

          Jim pushed Mon to the wall,

"I know you didn't cheat with that man. I don't know his name Luck or Luke or Juice. That's not matter. You gave your whole life for just that information???"

          After hearing the word 'information', Mon just stood there and didn't move right there.

"You guys already know about that?'

"You planned it all. You don't love her. How can I give you her life to her? I should listen to Sam's grandmother"

           Krik added the conversation.

"I am leaving Thailand tomorrow. I am going back to England and also my family. I promise that I won't come to here again"

          Mon was broken, she lost her love of her life and friends too.

~~

          ~The next day~

"I want to meet Khun Sam"

          Yuki said it to Tee. Tee was confused about what she said. Because her girlfriend hardly met Sam.

"Okay, if you want I will send you to her hospital"

          When they arrived, there was her grandmother. Yuki quickly called,

"Khun Samm!!!"

          Sam and her grandmother looked at Yuki.

"I have to tell you Khun Sam"

           When she looked at Sam, Sam face was empty.

"Are you better now Khun Sam? I have to tell you something important"

"More important than Mon stole information from my grandmother?"

          Sam's grandmother looked disappointed,

"I shouldn't let them marry"

           Yuki knew everything since that night.

"I have to talk with you. Just us"

          Now Yuki and Sam left alone in the room. Yuki sighed and,

"Actually, I knew everything since last few weeks"

"You already know?????"

"Wait, let me explain first"

"Go ahead"

"Mon really attended the school that you attended. And she really admires you and respect you. Do you ever think about that why she gave her whole life to you? She went back to England after she finished school. At that time, she met Khun Luke. She started working there. She became Khun Luke's assistant and his father was Khun Sam's grandmother's childhood friend. Khun Luke was trying to get back some information about Khun's grandmother. They decided to build a company but grandmother disagreed the contract and left him. But unfortunately, the files that grandmother took were his own formula of his heart. Khun Luke's father has heart attack like grandmother but he is worse than her. So, mon decided to help them but she fell in love with you and married you. She didn't mean to hurt you. She really loves you, Khun Sam"

          After Sam heard the full conversation. She couldn't hold her tears anymore.

"Thanks for telling me Yuki"

"Remember that Khun Sam, Mon really loves and trying hard to protect you. I think you can give her another chance"

"Where is she?"

"She is going to leave Thailand today evening at 5"

          Sam was worried. She quickly took her car's key and went outside. She saw her grandmother,

"Where are you going Sam?"

"Going to meet my wife"

"Sam"

          Her grandmother held her hand tightly,

"Let me go"

"Sam, you already divorce her. She used you Sam"

"She protected me"

          Jim came to them,

"Are you really going to her?"

"I love her more than my life"

~~