Chapter 11: Together Forever

Y/N'S POV:

"Fuck.." Rafe said as he breathed heavy besides me. After sharing our very intimate innercourse.. for an hour, sure did I enjoy that. Now I know how much he really missed me.

I breathed heavy, laying down beside him, under the covers. I looked at him and smiled. "That was good..you did good.." he grinned as he placed a hand on my cheek. I smiled turning to my side, placing my leg over his, our bare bodies touching.

"Can I ask you something?" He placed a hand on my waist. "Of course Rafe." I looked into his blue eyes, savoring this moment. What did he want to ask me?

"I know this is like..not the ideal place or moment to ask you. But I truly wanna spend forever with you, together forever Y/N. Will you be mine, forever?" He grabbed my hand, placing a soft kiss onto it. I smiled brightly, kissing him. "Of course Rafe Cameron."

I can officially call Rafe mine. My boyfriend, and possibly my forever. I smiled to myself as I thought about it.

He slowly rubbed circles along my back, as we made deep eye contact, something he can definitely hold.

"You're so pretty.." he compliments me.

I smiled, and pecked his lips. "You're handsome."

Of course we went back and forth, I was totally head over heels for him. We just started talking again, we've missed eachother.

That's when I had gotten a few texts. I furrowed my brows, as Rafe had grabbed my phone since it was on the nightstand next to him. Then I see JJ's name. Shit.

"Why'd JJ text you?" He clicked the message.

Rafe quickly done a face, as I sat up. This wasn't gonna go great. "What the fuck is he talking about? Flirting?! Are you fucking kidding me y/n?!" He scoffed dropping the phone. He quickly stood up from the bed as he began to get dressed, pissed as fuck.

"Rafe no it's not like that! This was after we stopped talking!" I reassured, as I covered myself with the bed sheets.

"So what, we stop talking and you just move onto someone else?! Y/N.." he began to do the thing when he's stressed, rub his eye then forehead, pacing around the room, as he had his pants on. "Calm down Rafe, it isn't like that! I promise it's only you, it's only you Rafe, the guy I want!" I grabbed his hand as I was still on the bed. He slowly stopped pacing, breathing a bit softer, looking down at my eyes.

He kneeled down, grabbing me and hugging me tightly, I rubbed his head, just hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry Rafe.." I whispered to him. Of course I felt bad, I didn't want him thinking I got over him so fast. JJ and I barley flirted, it was more in a jokingish way, in my opinion.