Chapter 18: Men in black

Y/N POV:

I woke up with the birds chirping outside. I yawned, going to place my hand over Rafes body, before it completely flopped down. I opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright sunshine from the balcony and windows, as Rafe was gone out of bed.

I slowly turned to grab my phone on the nightstand, unplugging it. I go through my notifications, not seeing a message from Rafe. I put my phone down, before climbing out of bed, going into the bathroom inside the room, just to see Rafe brushing his teeth, standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey baby." He smiled, as he spit out the toothpaste from his mouth, cleaning his face with water. I yawned, going behind him and hugging him, digging my face into his back. He chuckled, as he turned the faucet off, turning around to face me. "Tired?" He grinned, as he looked down at me, rubbing his finger against my cheek.

I nod slowly, yawning once again. "Rose is making breakfast if you wanna join." He smiled. For some reason, he seemed in a good mood today. I slowly nod, smiling at him, as he pecked my lips. He left the bathroom, as he went to go get ready.

I missed his touch and embrace as the smile left my face. I sighed as I began to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I had finished getting ready, as I clipped my earrings in. Brushing my hand down my body, satisfied with my outfit for today. Sarah had walked into the room, whistling as she saw me. "Damn girl you look good." She grinned, as she shut the door behind her. I laughed lightly, as I put on some perfume. "Thanks love." I smiled at the girl.

"Good thing you're wearing that because we're going out today, and tonight we're having dinner on the beach..isn't that fun?!" She smiled.

Y/N OUTFIT;

SARAH'S OUTFIT:

SARAH'S OUTFIT:

"Do you know where we're headed to?" I asked, as I fixed up my hair in the mirror

"Do you know where we're headed to?" I asked, as I fixed up my hair in the mirror. "Not sure, wherever my father takes us. For some reason, he knows a lot of people on this island. He went to buy some things to make breakfast, and they just gave it to him for free since they knew him." Sarah shrugged.