Chapter 17: Trip

He continued to speed. "Rafe slow the fuck down!" I shouted. He finally pulled over the car, breathing heavy. I looked at him, in just shock. I put a hand on my chest, before rolling down the window, pissed off.

"Y/N, I'm so..sorry." He sighed, tossing his head back breathing heavily. "Rafe..what the fuck!" I shouted, looking at him. He cupped his face, before turning to me, placing a hand on my cheek before I slapped his hand right off me. "Take me home..you could've killed us Rafe! You know I would never cheat on you!" She yelled.

"Fuck! I know! I'm sorry y/n! I don't know what the fuck got into me!" He shouted back, placing his head on the wheel now. I shook my head, as I fold my arms, glancing at him then out the window.

He soon pulled himself together, as he began to drive.

He parked next to the Château, as I got off the car. "You're not gonna say bye?" He asked, looking at me. I sighed, as I gave in. I couldn't stay mad at Rafe Cameron.

I got back into the car, pulling him in for a hug. "I'm so sorry baby..I love you." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "I love you too Rafe.." I pulled away before kissing him. "Never do that again..." I say before I crawled out of the car, walking inside as he drove away.

COUPLE DAYS LATER:

I had just finished packing for my trip to Guatemala. The Cameron's invited me to go with them for a couple days, so I'll be with Rafe and Sarah, what a win, and of course Wheezie.

Rafe and I had made up after our small fight we had a couple days ago, the next day Ward made a trip plan to go to Guatemala and wanted me to tag along.

I was kind of sad that I'm leaving John B and my friends behind for a couple days, I hate leaving John B for more then a couple days. I grabbed my suitcase, walking out to the living room where Kie, JB, Pope and JJ where.

 I grabbed my suitcase, walking out to the living room where Kie, JB, Pope and JJ where

"Can't believe you're leaving us behind for 4 whole days!" Kiara whines. "Yeah you'll be stuck with these three." I teased, laughing a bit. "At least me and JJ can party alone." John B joked, grinning. "I want to party." Pope speaks up. We all look at him, "since when do you party?" Kie chuckled. "Oh I don't, I just wanted to say something." Pope says, making us laugh.

I heard a beep outside, as I looked outside, then back at the group. "That's them. I'll see you guys." I smiled, as I hugged Pope and Kie first. "You're lucky you're going on a trip." Pope sighed. I then went and hugged JJ and John B. "Well, when we become Kooks..one day, we'll get so many trips." I chuckled, as I pulled apart.

"Bye y/n!" They all say, I waved, as I walked outside with my suitcase, walking to the car, I had opened the door seeing the three siblings in the back, and Rose and Ward in the front. "Wheezie get on Sarah's lap." Ward says. "No it's fine, I'll just get on Rafes lap." I smiled and looked over to Wheezie so she can have her space. "Thanks y/n." She whispered to me, as I climbed into the car, sitting on Rafes lap.