You have my Attention.

A/N

Y'all. Please ignore the tense and everything from this point onwards. It's like 01:30 AM and I really cba but I want to keep writing lolol

==============================

Day Two

Yesterday, after my last class, the teacher assigned me cleaning duty to give me an idea of how it's done for next time. Takahashi offered to stay back and show me what to do. He seems okay, he's got pretty big lips and a light green afro - a little bit of a dick from what I could hear from him mentally throughout the day, but other than that he's decent enough. Anyway - because of that it was easier to avoid Saiki and his little gang.

Today I found myself in the same position as yesterday. They've left me alone for now, but earlier it was Nendou and Kaidou standing in front of me once more, and Saiki sat behind me. He hasn't tried to speak to me again yet, and I've been avoiding reading his thoughts. I don't really like it - his mind - it freaks me out. Nendou, however, I have discovered has zero thoughts. I literally cannot read his mind - there might as well be Kahoot Lobby music playing in there-

Saiki snorts. I snap back into focus. What? There's no way he heard me, right? I thought that. In my head, right?? It must be a weird coincidence. But then again, precautions should be taken.

=============================

A/N: Saiki is stubborn as hell, so when he found out he can't read Oppu's mind at will, he kept trying things until he discovered he could read a little bit so long as he put all his effort into concentrating his powers on only her. But, this takes immense effort, so the results are short lived and will most likely be used sparingly by him in the future.

=============================

I try my best not to, but I can't help it - I turn around in my seat to glance at him, and sure enough, he's staring at me. Although this time, his face isn't completely blank. There's a hint of another emotion on it. I turn back around after a second and a half, out of sheer embarrassment of staring at him randomly, while trying to decipher that emotion. Irritation? Amusement? His own embarrassment? No, no and no. What was it? I focused for a second, closing my eyes and picturing his face in my mind. Panic. It was panic. Why did he panic? Holy shit, did he read my mind? No. No way. But then again - yesterday his lips didn't move at all, and yet I heard his voice. No, I wasn't exactly directly looking at him. I was avoiding eye contact. So did his lips move or not?

At any rate, I'm not risking my mind being read. Time to unleash my secret weapon.

I pick a song, and loop it in my mind, leaving no room for any other thoughts. Checkmate, pesky little mind reader.

-----------------------
(Yoo I'm doing it)
Saiki's P.O.V:

'-Saiki sat behind me. He hasn't tried to speak to me again yet, and I've been avoiding reading his thoughts. I don't really like it - his mind - it freaks me out.'
So she's been reading my mind. Apparently not as much as I suspected, that's good, it means she probably isn't abusing her psychic abilities. One thing that does intrigue me is the fact that she can "switch off" her telepathy. I might have to ask her to teach me how. But even just doing this is difficult - just reading her mind. It's like a mental fortress, how does she strengthen her telepathic barrier like this?

She continues to think. Good grief, she has a lot on her mind.

'Nendou, however, I have discovered has zero thoughts.' Hm. Quicker than I figured it out when I first met him.

'I literally cannot read his mind - there might as well be Kahoot Lobby music playing in there-'

Her mental comment catches me off guard as I picture it in my mind, and I let out a snort - how could I make such a mistake? Her train of thought stops dead in its tracks and I feel myself being forced out of her mind. Impressive. Dangerously so. I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye on her now.

She turns around to glance at me and I feel my heart drop. After a second or two she turns back. If she figures out I'm psychic this could be bad. Did she actually notice me in her mind and actively force me out, or when she gets distracted does the telepathic barrier just weaken naturally? I'll have to find out, one way or another. Something in her expression when she turned to look at me tells me I might have aroused her suspicions. Good grief, how could I slip up like this? I'll just have to be more careful from now on.

I pause for a second, waiting until she seems to relax slightly before attempting to read her thoughts again, only to be met with - music? What is this?

It actually seems pleasant. I find myself zoning out, just listening to the song as my worries and plans fade away.

"I've got you on my mind
Every July
Did I take too long?
Did we lose our time?
I guess that's how love goes
Not like TV shows
But who really knows?

What if we changed
And the world doesn't look quite the same?
Then, could we make memories?

Picture us laying by the beach
Or is it all in my head?
Wishful thinking again
Maybe we're driving down our street
But it's all in my head
Wishful thinking again
Wishful thinking again"

As the chorus comes to an end I panic yet again. Is this another telepathic attack? I was caught off guard again, and allowed myself to zone out... inside of her mind. What is this? Was she trying to trap me? Was my own mind vulnerable during that interlude? She's too dangerous, if so. I need to get information out of her. One way or another.

==========================
A/N: Listen to grentperez 'Wishful Thinking'. It's been stuck in my head.