2. Going to Banaras

Author's POV

At the Thakur palace, Aradhya got slapped and she fell down. She looked at her husband who had slapped her.

" How dare you throw Sophia out of the house?" asked Uday, " I did this because she was trying to steal Sonal di's jewelry. That she kept for her daughter-in-law." said Aradhya.

" Sonal, Sonal, Sonal. Bhol gayi ho toh yaad dila do maar gayi hai woh. 25 saal ho gaye hai usse mare hue."

" Sonal, Sonal, Sonal. If you have forgotten then let me remind you, she is dead. 25 years have passed since she passed away."

Uday screamed while fisting Aradhya's hair and pulling them mercilessly. " And you Aradhya, you should be aware that he is your husband, you are not his. You should not stop him from doing anything."

Urmila said while looking at her sister-in-law in that state. Aradhya looked at her and smiled even in pain. " Just because of you. He is like this." said Aradhya, " Aradhya." said Uday and pushed Aradhya.

Uday got angry and pushed Aradhya. Aradhya fell and her forehead hit the sofa and it started to bleed.

" UDAY SINGH THAKUR, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MOTHER?" Maanveer shouted and ran towards Uday. He picked a knife and kept it on the neck of Uday.

Aradhya looked at him. " Maan, stop." said Aradhya. Maanveer looked at Aradhya and saw her wound. Maanveer threw the knife and held Aradhya.

He looked at Uday. " Bastard, I will not leave you." said Maanveer and raised his hand. " Calm down Maan. " said Abhimaan.

Maanveer looked at Abhimaan. Maanveer really wanted to kill his father but as Abhimaan had stopped him. Maanveer always listen to what Abhimaan tells him.

Abhimaan walked inside. He came to them and stood with Aradhya. " Right now take Maa to the room. " said Abhimaan, " Sure Bhaiya. " said Maanveer. Maanveer held Aradhya and then took her. Abhimaan looked at Uday and showed him his index finger.

" And you. If you want then keep your mistresses out of this house. This is my house. Dare you bring anyone here."

" Abhimaan, he is your father. You are not his father. He will do whatever he wants. " said Urmila while getting up. Abhimaan looked at his Bua. " I respect you a lot but I don't care about him." said Abhimaan.

" Because of you, Maan is like this. " said Urmila. Abhimaan smiled. " That is good that he is like me." said Abhimaan. Uday smirked. " Oh. So now you will teach your own father. Don't forget that I am the most strongest power of this Thakur family. You are no one to take decisions in this house." said Uday. Abhimaan laughed.

" You have retired many years ago. Now I am the boss. " said Abhimaan and then walked upstairs towards the room where Maanveer took Aradhya. Aradhya looked at his son. " Abhi, is everything fine?" asked Aradhya.

" Maa sa, just take care of yourself. " said Abhimaan, " Bhaiya, I am telling you leave this mother-son duo here and let's live in the farmhouse." said Maanveer. Aradhya looked at Maanveer.

" Shut up Maan. Maan, please don't speak like that. Your father may not show it, but he does care for us in his own way." said Aradhya, " Maa, the man you care about doesn't even care about you. He treats to like a shit." said Maanveer.

" Enough Maan. Maan, I am going to Banaras for some days. Till then you take care of Maa. " said Abhimaan. Aradhya held Abhimaan's hand. " Banaras. But why? " she asked while getting concerned.

Abhimaan looked at her. " Because it is important. " said Abhimaan, " Okay. But just take care of yourself. " said Aradhya, " Bhaiya, I am also coming with you. " said Maanveer, " No Maan. " said Abhimaan. Maanveer sat down near Abhimaan's feet.