3. The slap and kiss

Abhimaan's POV

" That girl is still not giving that land."

That man's words angered me more. Raghav cut the call and looked at me. My grip on the glass became more tight. 

I threw it on the floor and it broke into many pieces. This is the first girl who is refusing me. I am the The Abhimaan Singh Thakur, no one refuses me.

Raghav looked at me. 

" Thakur Sahab, let's try a different way."

He said. I got up in anger.

" Now I will handle this girl on my own. In my way. Where does she live?"

I asked in anger.

" Thakur Sahab, her father works in the law firm near the Assi ghat. It is near by only."

Raghav replied to me. I stormed towards the door, my mind filled with thoughts of retribution. 

" Prepare the car." 

I commanded Raghav, my voice tight with barely suppressed rage.

Raghav hurried to comply, knowing better than to question my orders in such a state. As we made our way towards the car, I could feel the weight of my authority pressing down on me like a suffocating cloak. No one dared to defy me, and this girl would soon learn that lesson.

As we drove towards Assi ghat, I contemplated the best course of action. This girl needed to understand the consequences of crossing me, and I was prepared to make sure she did.

When we arrived at our destination, I wasted no time in locating the law firm where her father works. As we walked towards the gate, the guard stopped us. 

" Where?"

He asked. 

" Ji we are here to meet Ishqi ji."

Raghav replied while walking towards me. That guard got a smile on his face after listening to that girl's name.

" Oh Ishqi betiya, I will just call her. "

That guard said and then walked inside. I stood with the car with a cigarette in my mouth.

Author's POV

That guard walked inside the room where Shrikant was sitting along with Ishqi. " Ishqi betiya." said that guard. Ishqi looked at him.

" What happened?" asked Ishqi, " Someone has come to meet you." said that guard, " Who is it?" asked Shrikant, " Thakur Sahab." said that guard.

Shrikant got up. " What is he doing here?" said Shrikant. Ishqi looked at him. " Baba, I will just go and meet him." said Ishqi. Shrikant held her hand. " Ishqi, just take care of yourself." said Shrikant.

Ishqi nodded. Ishqi walked out of the cabin and then came out. She saw Abhimaan standing there. Ishqi folded her hands standing tall. 

" What is it?" asked Ishqi. Abhimaan looked at Ishqi and then walked towards Ishqi. Abhimaan and Ishqi looked at each other straight into each other's eyes.

" I need that land." said Abhimaan, " Oh you are the one who wants that land." she said. Abhimaan chuckled. " Yes and I want that land." he said, " I am not stupid. That is my land and I will not give it you ever."

" You." said Abhimaan, " Hey, you must be a Thakur but you can't talk to my daughter like this." said Shrikant. Abhimaan looked at him. 

" You shut up." said Abhimaan while pointing his index finger. Suddenly in a few seconds, everyone heard a slap.