New beginning 💀

Hiii...kaise ho?👀

I missed you guys so much..so I'm back with a new story 🥳

I'm too much interested in horror stories.. that's why giving it a try...hope tumhe accha lge 💟

Bina bakbak kiye.. let's start

Author's pov

A man around 26, with 2 bags in his hand, is standing outside a small house..he is Abhishek Malhan..

There was a sadness on his face, but also a hope to start afresh in life...

He used to live with his parents in some other city..but unfortunately he lost them a year ago in an accident...

They were not so rich..but they used to be a happy family...

After their death, he wanted to start a new beginning but couldn't...he was emotionally attached to his parents' memories in that city....he felt completely alone and couldn't go back to his normal life.... that's why he left that city and came here to start a new chapter in his life...

Pov ends

Abhi - shayad ye jagah mere liye shi rhegi.. it's not too crowded also..rent bhi kam hai..bass problem ye hai ki mujhe yha akele rehna padega..but koi na I'll manage..

With this...he entered in that flat...it was covered with dust..he started to cough..

Abhi - lagta hai kafi time se khali hai..ab mujhe safai bhi karni padegi..

He switched on the lights..Just then, his eyes fell upon a cup placed on the table... He approached it and saw that there was some tea left inside it...

Abhi ( confused) - ye ghar to kafi time se band hai..fir yha chai kon pi rha hai..aur har jagah dhul padi hui hai lekin ye cup bilkul saaf hai..

He left towards the bedroom in confusion...there too..on the dressing table, he also saw lipstick, a bindi, and bangles lying there... and the shocking thing was that they were as clean as the cup... as if someone sits there and get ready every day...

But he was quite tired... that's why he didn't pay much attention to these things... he quickly cleaned the entire house and went to sleep after having dinner...

The next morning...

He woke up and went to kitchen for making tea...

Abhi - ab jaldi se naha ke ready ho jata hu..job bhi dhundhna hoga mujhe..

He opened his almirah to take out his clothes when his sight fell on something unusual...

Abhi- ye red gown fir se yha kaise aagya...aur ye lipstick bindi.. bangles..ye sab bhi firse apni jagah pe kaise aagye..maine to insab ko store room me rakh diya tha🙄🙄..Uff chor abhishek..abhi late ho jayega..pahle naha leta hu..

After this, he went to bathroom..

He was humming a song while taking bath..

Abhi - Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain..
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi..

Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi..
Ghar inko bulaao kabhi..

He was busy in his own world when suddenly he felt someone's presence just outside the bathroom..he heard sound of some footsteps...

he ignored it and was going to continue his singing..but the ground slipped under his feet when he heard a girl singing the same song from outside💀

Girl - Beqarar hain bat karne ko..
Kehne do inko Zara..