Chapad chapad in balcony

Hiiiii .....

New update lekar aagyi mai ..🥳

Enjoy....

The next morning..

Abhishek woke up and found his bed empty...

Abhi - ye chali gyii🙄 kya cheez hai ye...kaise aati hai..kab aati hai aur kha gayab ho jati hai kuch samajh hi nhi aata hai...

Ek min khi koi saman lekar to gayab nhi hogyi...I should check...

Then wo apni sari cheezein check karta hai but kuch bhi gayab nhi hota hai... everything was at its place...

Abhi - itna to mujhe samajh aagya hai ki ye mere ghrr me aati jati rehti hai..wo chori karna chahti to kar sakti thi lekin ab tak usne aisa kuch nhi kiya....bas apna pet bharti hai aur chali jati hai... maybe uski bhi koi mazboori ho...

Then he follows his daily routine and aaj ka din bhi waise hi gujar jata hai...

Skipping to midnight...

He was sleeping when suddenly his sleep got disturbed..

A melodious voice of a girl,singing a song,was coming from his balcony...

Her sweet voice seemed to have enchanted him...He finds himself drawn to the sound and he made his way to his balcony...

She was there standing in the balcony, leaning against the railing, gazing towards the road...she was wearing a green dress, and her long hairs gently swayed in the breeze..

she was wearing a green dress, and her long hairs gently swayed in the breeze

Girl - Khamoshiyan ek saaz hai....
Tum dhun koi laao zaraa..
Khamoshiyan alfaaz hain..
Kabhi aa gunguna le zara ..

He was totally lost in the beauty of her voice...but suddenly she stopped singing...

Aur jaise hi usne gana band kiya.. abhishek bhi apne hosh me aajata hai...

Abhi - mujhe to lga tha khi tum sach me gungi to nhi ho..but thank god..waise tum ruk kyu gyi..gao n.. bohott accha gati ho tum..

But she replied nothing...

He went and stood beside her at some distance...now her side profile was visible to him..

Abhi - ( extending his hand forward) hiii.. I'm abhishek..

But she didn't even show any movement...

Abhi - excuse me... I'm talking to u..itna bhi kya attitude queen ban rhi ho.. bas nam hi to pucha hai..

An eternity later.. finally she broke her silence 😂😂

She turns toward him and replied.. "hii I'm manisha..."

Abhi - mujhe lga aaj bhi tu..mm...👀👀 ( Ye bolte bolte usne uski taraf dekha aur uska muh khula ka khula reh gya...words were not coming out of his mouth...his breath got hitched seeing her beautiful face 🌝)