Jab they met

Hiii...

I'm back with a new update..

So let's start...

He came back at home around 8 pm...had his dinner and went to bed...

At midnight

He felt thirsty..wo Pani pine ke liye uthta hai..he was having water when he heard some strange sounds from the kitchen...

Abhi - ye itni rat me kitchen se kaisi aawazein aa rhi hain..

He slowly moved to his room's door with muffled footsteps..it was all darkness around...he looked in the kitchen and saw a girl , sitting on the kitchen slab...

Abhi - pakka ye whi bhukkhad chorni hai..Aaj to mai ise range hathon pakdunga.. pareshan kar ke rakh diya h mujhe...

He slowly walked in to the hall...

Abhi - Aaj to nhi bachegi mujhse...abhi lights on karta hu..

He switched on the lights of hall and quickly peeked in the kitchen..

Abhi - wth!!! aisa kaise ho sakta hai..abhi to yhi thi.. zameen nigal gyi ya aasman kha gya..😬 koi bat nhi kab tak bachegi...

Saying so....he moved to his bedroom..
.
.
.

He was sleeping deeply when suddenly he heard the sound of a girl crying..and his sleep got disturbed...

He wakes up and checked his phone..

Abhi - are yarr ab kya chahiye iss ladki ko...rat ke 3 bje kyu ro rhi hai..khana accha nhi lga kya use 🙄

He wakes up and walks towards the hall...aur jaise hi wo wha pahucha usne dekha ki ek ladki wha zameen me baithi hui hai....she was crying hiding her face in her knees...her back was visible to him..her long hairs were touching the ground...

her long hairs were touching the ground

Abhi (from behind) - hello...miss!! kon ho tum?? aur ro kyu rhi ho??

Abhi ki aawaz sun ke wo ladki ek pal ke liye chup ho gyi but the next moment..she starts sobbing again..

Abhi - oo madam thora uncha sunti ho kya😂...sunai nhi diya tumhe?? maine pucha kon ho tum...

But she didn't even move and continued sobbing...

He came forward and now he was standing in front of her...wo uske pas jakar baith jata hai...

Abhi - mujhe ignore kar diya😤 tumhe pta bhi hai mai kon hu..are madam gungi ho kya..

And now..she stopped sobbing but still was hiding her face in her knees....

Abhi - uff chalo rona to band kiya..chalo ab mujhse sharmao mat aur good girl ki tarah apna chehra upar karo...and tell me your name..

Girl - 🤐🤐🤐

Abhi - Abe yarr itna bhi kya sharma rhi h.. suhagrat thori mana rhe hum 😂😂🌚