Chapter 16

It was the next morning so I got ready for work, once I was done getting ready I went to the kitchen and made lunch. I then made my way outside to look for one of the drivers to take me to work.

Me: Sawubona bhuti bengisacela ningise emsebenzini.

Bodyguard: Anivumelekile ukuhamba!

Me: Kusho bani?

Him: Kuthe abakwa Ndlovu!

Me: Lalela ke Bhuti, angiyona ingxenye yomndeni wakwaNdlovu.

Him: Mxm, sonke la siyazi ukuthi wena no Shadow nishadile.

Me: Yebo kodwa azange ngachiteka yinyongo, ngingu Bhele. So it's either ungisa emsebenzini, or uzong' bona kahle.

He looked at me angrily but also trying to keep a straight face, maybe because I was making all these accusations and threats in a nonchalant manner and no one either than the two of us could hear. He got the car ready and we drove to work, I was ten minutes lates and so I rushed and started with my schedule
_
_
_
_
_
After work, reality came back and hit, as I remembered that I have two silly bodyguards waiting in the car, speaking of the devil one of them showed up.

Bodyguard: Siskhati sokuhamba manje.

Me: Ngisase busy.

Him: Angikubuzanga

I looked up at him, I wonder who he is and why he acts so rude.

Me: Haike you can go alone.

I stood up and left him, going to the kiosk. On the way I had to pass the employee parking entrance and I was met by the other bodyguard coming my way. "Here we go again".

Bodyguard 2: Bafo yini ethathe iskati esingaka.

I didn't notice that he was following me until the other guy mentioned it and I felt a tight grip around my wrist.

Bodyguard 1: Angithi le sfebe as'funi ukuhamba.

Bodyguard 2: Bafo

Bodyguard 1: Aisuka, wena asambe!

He said pointing at me, there weren't people where we were as someone employees were working. I pulled my arm.

Me: Angiyi ndawo especially nawe.

Him: Heyi wena fusek.

I felt a sting on my left cheek and the room went spinning. Everything went foggy and the noise went down I could just hear voices faintly.

Bodyguard 2: Bafo wenzeni?

Bodyguard 1: Hai suka iyadelela lento, umfazi mela qondiswe.

Bodyguard 2: Heyi wena uShadow uzosibulala.... Shit!!!! Asambe!!!

They were gone.
_
_
_
_
: Ayanda!? Ayanda!?

I got up and had a splitting headache, I was still in the parking and Kwanda was infront of me.

Kwanda: What happened?

I looked at him confused

Me: Oh I think I fainted, I haven't eaten.

Kwanda: Your cheek? Ayanda...

Me: I'm fine.

I tried getting up feeling a bit disoriented and he scooped me.

Kwanda: I'll take you home, I'll sign out and tell them you aren't feeling well.

He put me down on the back seat of his car and went back to sign out. He came back after a while and drove, I didn't know where we were going but I don't want to be anywhere associated with Nkosi.

We got to Kwanda's house and he carried me to the guest room, he put me down and went out. He came back with one of his t-shirts,

Him: This is all I could find, I'll make you something to eat and give you pills.

Me: Thank you.

I change into the shirt which stopped half way at my thighs, he walked in with a plate that had a sandwich, water and painkillers. He looked at me almost for too long and he's eyes stopped by my thighs. I know he wouldn't do anything though, I dated him for fours and it's just something he wouldn't do.

Me: Kwanda?!

Him: Sorry, here.
I ate with him sitting, took the pills and he left me to go to bed.
.
.
.
.
.