Chapter 1.

*********************
This is my first fanfic about modaozushi  and I do not own any of the character. I am writing it in my understanding and what I want. So it may not align with the novel or the drama so just bare with me.
***********************

Four boys walked into a forest unaware of the eyes on them. They argued and laughed all along.

"Young mistress Jin, is being quiet a new thing for you." The boy in Lan colours asked and got a hit on the head as an answer.

The two argued and almost broke into a fight when the other lan boy intervened, "Jingyi, it's not nice to insult Young master Jin, kindly refrain from it."

"Sizhui, why are you taking this little peacocks side when I am your brother." Jingyi asked in a whiny tone.

"Enough all of you, I can't walk any further. Let's just stay here for the night and we will continue in the morning." The boy in red spoke

"Zizhen is right lets just stop here." Jin ling said while dropping his self on the grass around them.

A scream was heard and all their ears perked up trying to figure out what was going on.

"What the hell was that?" Jin ling asked softly from behind Sizhui.

"You dumb son of a Jin, we are all standing here with you, how will we know?" Jingyi asked trying to sound brave but it didnt sound convincing considering he was hiding behind Zizhen.

"Let's go check it out." Zizhen said and they all nodded and started walking close to where they heard the scream come from.

They walked up to a girl being attacked by corpses. They unsheathed their swords and jumped into action. They fought the corpses with everything they were taught in Cloud recess.

After slaying all of the corpses, they were all visibly tired.

"Thanks for all your help." The girl said gratefully and handed Lan Sizhui a talisman.

"Miss, what is this?" Lan Sizhui asked politely.

"Young masters, you have helped me so bravely without any knowledge to who I was. I think you four could help others too." She said and walked away without any further information.

They looked at each other speechlessly and that was when the talisman glowed brightly almost blinding all of them and the earth beneath their legs opened and they fell into the ground for what felt like hours.

They just kept falling, a light spread from beneath them and the four young masters braced themselves to land.

Thud!!!
They had hit the ground.
"Thank God, atleast we are alive." Jingyi cried and the rest hummed as they stood up to see a banquet  before them.

"Guys, let's go in. Maybe we could figure out where the fuck we were." Jin ling  said in a monotone already dragging Sizhui with him. Jingyi and Zizhen looked at the two and shook their heads and walked behind them.

They entered the banquet and heard arguments happening. One voice was clearly familiar, Wei Wuxian, Sizhui' baba.

Sizhui ran as fast as he could, he knew the Lan rules dont allow running but what was that going to help when his baba was sounding that mad and his A-die couldn't be heard.

They opened the door into the banquet and searched for the man in black clothes.

Sizhui ran up to him, " what is going on? Why are you yelling?"

The Man looked confused and Jin ling spoke, "senior wei, what was the need to yell? Couldn't you speak softly? Look you made us run while you look okayish?"