CHAPTER 2

"Please, don't argue much. I am sure you are correct but please stop." Lan Sizhui begged before pulling his friends away from the trio.

"We need to go back." The perfect Lan said.
"Sizhui, how can we go back when we didn't help anyone or anything?" Jingyi asked in desperate voice

"Jingyi, we are at a time when even if we tried, we wouldn't help change anything. Let's go back and try again."

"Sizhui, I agree with Jingyi. We can't guarantee that we could travel again." Jin ling stated.

They all looked at Zizhen who was looking at the talisman deep in thought.
"What are you thinking?" Jingyi asked.
"I think Sizhui is right. The only way to help in this timeline is to walk into that banquet and kill the villians ourselves. Let's find a way to go back." Zizhen said in a tone that could be used to explain to a child.

"Fine. How?" Jin ling said in an eye roll.
"Give it to me. I will look for a way to get back home." Jingyi declared and took the talisman
"Yeah coz the rest of us are idiots." Jin ling said and tried to snatch the talisman from him, which caused the other two to join in to stop their lovers from tearing the talisman apart.
A huge light appeared and the earth split again. The boys now used to it brased themselves for the unending fall.

"Please just take us back to our time." Sizhui asked.
After a few minutes of falling they saw the light again and they all hit the ground.

They looked around and it was the same place they had been nighthunting the first time.

They rode their swords to the place they knew they could find help, Yunmeng Jiang.

They landed in lotus pier and looked for the twins who would know what to do.

Jiang WeiChen and Jiang Shuyan. Lan Jingyi's older siblings.
They were the twins adopted by the sect leader Jiang when their parents passed away. They were considered the oldest children of the Zewujun and Sandu Shengshou.

The four juniors ran around lotus pier to look for the twins. Upon finding them, they all hid in Jinling's old room to speak.

"Chen ge, we have a talisman which can teleport us to the past. Plus we don't know what to do as the woman who gave it to us said that we had the potential to save all of them from the past." Jin ling said in his utmost polite tone as his gege didn't like impoliteness.

"A-ling, the four of you should have gone to when they were all in Cloud recess for studying. Why did you come here?" Shuyan asked.

"A-jie, it's because we don't know much about their past. We thought you would know." Jingyi said

"Fine, how do we all go to the past and what happens here when we are all gone." WeiChen asked with an eye-roll.

"Chen ge, if we consider the first time we left, nothing much happened, which is making me think about when A-die was studying about time travel. He said that it doesnt change the future rather it makes a different timeline." Sizhui spoke and nudged Zizhen to speak but Zizhen was still studying the talisman.

"Guys, when we left the other timeline, this place was saying 2 and this place  was saying 1. And now it says 1 and 1. Does that mean we have only one chance remaining to go back and come back." Zizhen said and they all turned to look at what he was saying.

"Then lets just do it. No regrets, atleast in one timeline our parents won't be so miserable and hurt." Shuyan said in finality and they all surrounded the talisman and the light came and took them to the time they wanted which was, the day of greeting/welcome in Cloud recess.

"Are we there?" WeiChen said in a low tone which was similar to how Hanguang jun spoke.

"Let's hope so cause the talisman says 0 and 1 now." Zizhen said.